Recruitment opened fully for Legion!

Whats going on in the world of Fifth Sin today?
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Recruitment opened fully for Legion!

Postby Alyssia » 25 Aug 2016, 10:32

We are happy to see so many players returning to us for Legion, from nearly all previous expansions, even some from TBC xD Dw, we won't be too hard on you, but pls be aware that raiding has changed a tad since then. I recently had a look at some of our older raid videos and the amount of ppl simply having a wander about the room, having a chat or staring into open space during a boss fight brought back memories from close to a decade ago :)

We hope more players that have drifted away into the twisting nether will contact us and make a return for legion, already looking forwards to raid with a lot of old faces again, but still hoping for more! You are ofc also welcome to a friends rank spot if you prefer.

We also want to let players who have never been in Fifth Sin before but are looking to find a guild for Legion know that we are also open for applications, at this stage we should be able to fit in most classes and specs, but feel free to contact us for a chat if you are interested and have any questions!
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “News and Progress”