Ursoc mythic downed!

Whats going on in the world of Fifth Sin today?
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Ursoc mythic downed!

Postby Alyssia » 01 Dec 2016, 00:52

After a couple of weeks of taking it slow, farming and seeing some of ToV (2/3hc) we decided it was time to head back into Emerald Nightmare mythic for some progression there. In record time we got both Nythendra and Elerethe Renferal down, our cleanest Elerethe Renferal kill to date!

So following this we gunned on to Ursoc and on our first pull got him to 5%... So we yelled a bit at our shadow priests for not doing more dmg :P Then we tried again. 1% this time! 1%, this fucker was going down! So one final go and indeed down he went :)

phpBB [video]

Now seeing as that didn't take that much time we spent the rest of the evening working on Dragons of Nightmare, and got a fair bit of progress on them as well, getting the portals under control and getting the bosses down towards 30% I think it was.

All in all an excellent raid, ty to all our raiders for the effort and grats to those who were lucky enough to grab some shinies! xD
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Class: Druid

Re: Ursoc mythic downed!

Postby Tharkun » 01 Dec 2016, 13:13

We the Guild of Fifth-Sin would like to thank the amazing Druid that tanked the boss when our 2 main tanks died.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Taurushon
Head of Ranged / Raidleader / Little Belgian Waffle
Class: Shaman

Postby Taurushon » 01 Dec 2016, 15:25

Irez
Class: Monk

Postby Irez » 01 Dec 2016, 16:35

Here are our kills on Nythendra and Elrethe aswell :

phpBB [video]