9/10 Nighthold Heroic!

Whats going on in the world of Fifth Sin today?
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

9/10 Nighthold Heroic!

Postby Alyssia » 14 Feb 2017, 10:08

Another raiding week is over, with a good farm raid and an equally good progression raid. It didn't take us long to down Elisande last night, things clicked and the last issues seemed to be sorted, down she went, and again, and again... reminds me of a song... I have a feeling that HP reset is going to be buckets of fun on mythic xD Anyhow as they say third time's the charm, we did in fact find that phase 3 was far simpler than the earlier parts of the fight, so once we got there having done p1 and p2 cleanly we killed it first time around. Nice job everyone!

Gul'dan proved to be both challenging and fun to progress on, which is what we spent most of last night doing with Elisande going down as quickly as she did. During the evening I'd say we got p1 and p2 under control. Learning as we go, working as a team to figure out how we would prefer to deal with the mechanics, the kind of raid I personally really enjoy :) We chose not to extend (as we sometimes do when close to a kill) as we aren't in a major hurry. So he earned a reprieve for now, but rest assured we will be back to smack him around good next week.

We do have a couple of spots open, primarily for ranged dps, so do take a look at our recruitment post if you are interested, then feel free to make contact for a chat if you have any questions.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Class: Druid

Re: 9/10 Nighthold Heroic!

Postby Tharkun » 14 Feb 2017, 11:58

We better kill it next week, my title for the news post is class.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Return to “News and Progress”