Recruitment Reopened!

Whats going on in the world of Fifth Sin today?
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Recruitment Reopened!

Postby Alyssia » 19 Feb 2018, 12:04

For several months now our recruitment has been closed down due to the amount of raiders and trials we had active. However as we have had a couple of people drop from our ranks primarily due to inactivity, we have decided to open up a couple of slots for one or two ranged dps. Keep in mind that while we are recruiting we are not just looking to fill a spot, we are looking for someone to fit in and be a good addition to our roster, so I'd recommend taking a quick look at our recruitment page for some info about what we look for in a player, not to mention it will help you determine whether we might be a good fit for you as well.

If you are a Mage, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman or Boomkin and looking for a guild, we hope you will consider us! Feel free to apply on our forum or contact our recruitment officer Goonier, or any of the other Officers for further information, if you just have a question or if you want to have a talk about possibly joining us.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “News and Progress”