How is everyone?!

General Banter for everyone
Leix
Raider
Class: Paladin

How is everyone?!

Postby Leix » 08 Mar 2018, 14:08

Hello all!
I’m not sure how many here will remember me but I can still see some familiar names so I thought I’d say hello!

I have been so busy with work for the last couple of years so I have managed to miss not one but 2 whole expansions :?

I was thinking about starting to play again now that everything has calmed down in real life and was wondering if people should reckon I start ASAP or if I should just go for a big push when the next expansion is near.

Looking forward to hopefully playing with many familiar and new faces if things stay as they are!

Much love Leix :hug:

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: How is everyone?!

Postby Alyssia » 08 Mar 2018, 18:38

Hey there! It's been a long time indeed, always nice to see returning ppl :) I'd say there is plenty of fun stuff to try now in Legion, but kinda depends what you want to get out of it I suppose.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Class: Druid

Postby Tharkun » 08 Mar 2018, 20:39

Hi, I don't know you (I think) but I'm gonna talk to you anyway, there's nothing you can do to stop me.

I'd recommend trying out Legion while it's current, there is a lot of fun stuff in place now that won't be the same when BfA launches.
Plus you can force Aly to boost you like we boosted his alts.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Leix
Raider

Postby Leix » 08 Mar 2018, 21:05

Hi Aly, for the moment I guess just having some fun gearing up. Maybe a casual raid or 2 down the line. Possibly looking to start raiding properly again in BFA If a spot opens up.

I kinda recognise the name Tharkun but as I haven’t played in over 2 years I think we can both be excused. I guess the test would be to see if I have you on my friends list

I would never refuse a boost however always happy to work my own way through stuff. Always been the way since molten core haha!

Depending on my time tomorrow eve I might throw the game on download and play a bit. What’s the policy on old raiders in the guild? Is a social rank still available?

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 08 Mar 2018, 21:47

Yeah Friends Rank is still here, still think ur character is on it.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Leix
Raider

Postby Leix » 08 Mar 2018, 21:56

Fantastic! :D

Return to “Public General”