Chairty Raid-athon

General Banter for everyone
Savs
Grunt
Class: Warlock

Chairty Raid-athon

Postby Savs » 15 Oct 2013, 10:30

Hey Guys,

Some of you will remember me from my brief stay in the guild while it was still on Outland prior to the summer break. Really glad to see you guys have made a smooth transition over here and have started raiding again with some really great results, GZ on the Garrosh Kill!

I am now an officer in my new guild Carnage Inc so have responsibilities *Shudder*, so thought I would just stick up this post to see if any of you guys are interested in joining us this Saturday for our Charity Raid-athon.

Would be really cool to hang out with some of you again for a couple of hours if you guys are around, we are going to have quite a few people streaming the event, with myself and about 7 or 8 others planning to take part for the whole 24 hour stretch.

There will be giveaways for donators, stuff like Hearthstone beta keys, Copies of MoP, steam keys for games, in game gold and I think someone has also thrown a high end graphics card into the pot if anyone is desperate to get above 10 FPS on immerseus HC.

Details are as follows, just give me a shout in game if you are interested, or even turn up on the day for a couple of hours and hang out in mumble/twitch chat.

Below are details and links (click the "sponsor me" button to go to just giving page for more info), I hope some of you can make it, think we are gonna have a couple of guys from method join in for a while too, so any groupies can come get some talk time with them.

Come help us hit our £2,000 Target :D

P.S Poke Nute to come, he already paid his entry fee ;)

eviltouch
Dragon
Class: Priest

Re: Chairty Raid-athon

Postby eviltouch » 15 Oct 2013, 11:07

hey mate :) nice to see you again!

Savs
Grunt

Postby Savs » 15 Oct 2013, 15:27

Hey Evil,

Yeh, glad you guys chose to come to draenor, shame some people didn't follow but c'est la vie.

Poke a few people, draenor has a pretty decent community, good to get everyone involved.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 15 Oct 2013, 17:50

Hey Savs, nice project you got going on here. If I am able to come I might just tag along for a bit.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Nute
Grunt
Class: Paladin

Postby Nute » 15 Oct 2013, 19:29

hehe Sav.yeh ofc. always prepared to contribute money to this. dno if i will get involved but gl and hope it goes well guys&girls :D
It's not my fault everyone else keeps failing'

Savs
Grunt

Postby Savs » 18 Oct 2013, 18:15

Haha cheers dude well drop in on one of the streams if you have a few mins, all kicks off tomorrow bright and early, stockpiled snacks and beers!!

Return to “Public General”