Blue Post

General Banter for everyone
Psiethyr
Class: Death Knight

Blue Post

Postby Psiethyr » 30 Oct 2013, 11:36

Mokvar the Treasurer's Bribe ability should now be properly removed when the target has less than 50% health.

WHERE is the fun in that?...

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master
Class: Mage

Re: Blue Post

Postby AshTrai » 30 Oct 2013, 12:18

i have no idea wtf that is :lol:
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM & Mage Captain
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bastard!" - Arnold Rimmer
"My advice overall is to play that you enjoy and not swap constantly based on what some website says." - Ghostcrawler
Tharkun wrote:Where ever there is a thread that needs to be derailed, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone that needs taking down a peg or two, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone in need, we won't be there as we will be somewhere else taking the piss out of filthy lessers.

Psiethyr
Class: Death Knight

Postby Psiethyr » 30 Oct 2013, 12:26

The trash mob before Dark Shamans, we usually have fun killing anyone who gets "Bribed" but now it drops at 50% hp :P

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master
Class: Mage

Postby AshTrai » 30 Oct 2013, 13:39

haha i've almost never touched trash b4 dark shamans cos i'm always sitting there dishing out loot from the boss b4 :p
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM & Mage Captain
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bastard!" - Arnold Rimmer
"My advice overall is to play that you enjoy and not swap constantly based on what some website says." - Ghostcrawler
Tharkun wrote:Where ever there is a thread that needs to be derailed, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone that needs taking down a peg or two, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone in need, we won't be there as we will be somewhere else taking the piss out of filthy lessers.

Return to “Public General”