just poppin in to say hi ^_^

General Banter for everyone
Sylvannas
Dragon
Class:

just poppin in to say hi ^_^

Postby Sylvannas » 30 Jan 2014, 22:55

Hey guys...

big was my amazement when I logged in today into wow to find the guild dead, I was like: "wtf... this can't be true, Fifth Sin disbanded?"... then I noticed the news about moving... well, the odd part actually was that I couldn't seem to find any of the members on armory, neither on outland nor on draenor.

was nice to see tho when I logged here that things are going well, hope you kick arse there as we used to do on oultand back in the old days, lol.

anyway, if I ever decide getting back to WoW (loads and loads of odd stuff have seen my eyes today when I logged, lol), I suppose I am gonna pop there at least to say "hi", hehe...

best regards and keep on trolling xD

Syl
Kel'Thuzad's Gold Coin: "Sometimes... I wish someone would come along and just give me a big, long hug."
Archimonde's Gold Coin: "I wish to know how you survived my wrath, little fountain."

For I am who I am... I am darkness incarnate. I will not be denied.

"The beginning of wisdom is to desire it. The end of wisdom is to theorycraft."

retired forum troll, might be back in the near future

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master
Class: Mage

Re: just poppin in to say hi ^_^

Postby AshTrai » 31 Jan 2014, 15:05

heh, sup

we used to have an auto-generated GMOTD with a link to move across and still be in fifth sin when u joined draenor but i edited the GMOTD and it broke the link :(
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM & Mage Captain
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bastard!" - Arnold Rimmer
"My advice overall is to play that you enjoy and not swap constantly based on what some website says." - Ghostcrawler
Tharkun wrote:Where ever there is a thread that needs to be derailed, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone that needs taking down a peg or two, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone in need, we won't be there as we will be somewhere else taking the piss out of filthy lessers.

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Class: Druid

Postby Tharkun » 31 Jan 2014, 23:39

It because you're a mong.

Hai Syllvannas!
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 31 Jan 2014, 23:58

Hey m8, long time no see. You should make a chat on draenor so you can try out WoD when it comes out :)
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Public General”