Saying goodbye.

General Banter for everyone
Nightswifty
Class: Nightswifty

Saying goodbye.

Postby Nightswifty » 02 Feb 2014, 12:10

--- Deleted ---
Last edited by Nightswifty on 03 Feb 2014, 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Saying goodbye.

Postby Alyssia » 02 Feb 2014, 12:30

First off, I'll go off my own experience when you were here rather than that of random comments left on openraid. Already your first raid I had whispers about your behaviour, the worst was from a member saying you were slating other raiders to him in whispers and that he wasn't interested in listening to it. I think it is pretty arrogant of a trial to judge other players in a guild based on one raid or even one boss, and then on top of that being nasty about it to other members.

Additionally your comments whenever I left you out from a boss was always either of the nature "I need loot" or "if you pick the best ppl based on dps I should be there" which to me shows a lack of guild and team comprehension.

Your reasons for being kicked were your behaviour first and foremost, but the last straw was finding out you had applied elsewhere when you had told me you were not looking to leave the guild for another guild, and certainly not before WoD. You application certainly seemed to be aimed at joining previously to WoD as you spoke about wanting to establish yourself as a core raider. Which to me says you flat out lied to me when you said you were planning to stay here untill WoD atleast. Regardless applying to other guilds is a dealbreaker, even if it is for somewhere down the line and not right now. Making applications to other guilds when WoD comes out I could understand, but making apps elsewhere now tells me you got no plans of staying in this guild. You also stated that we were not your types, hardly what you say when you plan on sticking around. You made it out to me as if you were not decided what you wanted to do for WoD, but your apps elsewhere made it clear to me you have no plans of staying with us for WoD, so why waste time on you?

Now mby in your mind it is ok to apply elsewhere when being in a guild and expecting the guild you are currently in to be ok with that, but then you certainly see thing differnetly from how I see them. In my book that is thuroughly dishonest and shows again a bit of a narcissistic streak.

As for your experience leading guilds in the past, could not have gone that well when you are now without a guild, when I asked you about this before all you had were excuses shifting blame on the other officers etc. Then imo you did not do a very good job running a guild, but I don't know enough about the sitations to do more than speculate.

When it comes to how I and the other officers run the guild and raids, leave that to us. I was not nor am I interested in your opinions on this. I don't believe in name and shame too much, I find constructive critisism to be the far better option in the long run, and I make room for players having issues and bad days and would rather judge their overall performance over time than solely on one raid or boss encounter. Just because you don't see some immediate punishment or open name and shame of the player does not mean that no action is taken. I think all our raiders know that there is an ongoing evaluation of their performance that has a large part in determining who gets picked for progression raids etc. As for changing tactics when you wipe, I've never realy understood those that blame a tactic for failing when it fails due to not being followed... But again I just come back to leave it to those who know both the raid grp, and how it deals best with an encounter, better than you.

Long story short you were kicked for behaving like a turd and for applying elsewhere.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Devoured
Dragon
Class:

Postby Devoured » 02 Feb 2014, 20:08

Aly try to keep another Warrior around for 5 minutes would ya!

Oh he was a DK, nvm you don't want them in the guild
Last edited by Devoured on 02 Feb 2014, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master

Postby Alyssia » 02 Feb 2014, 20:09

Devoured wrote:Aly try to keep another Warrior around for 5 minutes would ya!

Hah, swing and a miss m8.
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

Devoured
Dragon
Class:

Postby Devoured » 02 Feb 2014, 20:12

Alyssia wrote:

Pff I edited before you replied! Swifty = Warrior fanboy, can't blame me there!

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master

Postby Alyssia » 02 Feb 2014, 20:15

Devoured wrote:
Alyssia wrote:

Pff I edited before you replied! Swifty = Warrior fanboy, can't blame me there!

Aren't all dks?^^

Devoured
Dragon
Class:

Postby Devoured » 02 Feb 2014, 20:23

Alyssia wrote:Aren't all dks?^^

DKs are typically players who failed at playing Warrior, or simply couldn't handle all that rage management.

I once read it on a forum, and it seemed totally legit to me.

uzriel
Grunt

Postby uzriel » 02 Feb 2014, 20:32

n1 :D
The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Signed: Fury warrior Uzriel

Devoured
Dragon
Class:

Postby Devoured » 02 Feb 2014, 20:36

omg Aly is this a real DPS warrior I see posting?

Gather around people, look, Alyssia has another Warrior.

uzriel
Grunt

Postby uzriel » 02 Feb 2014, 20:38

lol :D
The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Signed: Fury warrior Uzriel

Nightswifty
Class: Nightswifty

Postby Nightswifty » 02 Feb 2014, 21:18

--- Deleted ---
Last edited by Nightswifty on 03 Feb 2014, 16:38, edited 3 times in total.

Deathdawning
Ogre
Class: Warlock

Postby Deathdawning » 03 Feb 2014, 01:16

Nightswifty wrote:I got this name for like 5 years since i started to play League of Legends.... getting picked in league was probably the reason i chose the same name in WoW, funny to mess with fanboys ^^

DKs are the same as warriors without utility i assume, so you got 2 points there Devoured.

Amusing that you couldn't actually pick up on any of the comments made in Aly's response to your post.... instead you choose to be narcissistic... yet again...

& FYI: I really doubt you would have stayed there, had you been invited to trial.. due to your awful attitude to other people.

Goodbye... & GL with whatever you decide to do.
Some things in life should be taken with a pinch of salt...
A shot of tequila... and a wedge of lime.... ;)

Theurgist
Dragon
Class:

Postby Theurgist » 14 Feb 2014, 18:38

Someone said something about DKs?

-Ex Death Knight CLM-

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master

Postby Alyssia » 14 Feb 2014, 18:48

Hey m8, how are you doing?

Theurgist
Dragon
Class:

Postby Theurgist » 14 Feb 2014, 18:57

I'm great man thanks, traveling around the world... i wish i had some time for WoW again.. this was epic moment...

Also was surprised to still have account on the forums :) thanks for you guys, always nice to login and check for FS news! FS is going strong and this is awesome, FS FTW!!!

-Ex Death Knight CLM-

Persuit
Retarded
Retarded
Class: FIFTH SIN

Postby Persuit » 25 Jun 2014, 21:54

THEURGISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

HALLO HALLO MR
INNNERVATE? - ex - Priest CLM
[85:Othilia]: i know... alway those fucking 14yearold pink bubblefuckers
[85:Ashtrai]: please
[85:Pannadin]: nice too see fifth having good progress to i geuss the key for succes is persuit!

Return to “Public General”