Good luck!

General Banter for everyone
Latis
Peon
Posts: 14
Joined: 12 Mar 2014, 19:04
Class: Warrior

Good luck!

Postby Latis » 26 Jun 2014, 09:09

I just saw Alyssia in Skyhold and i decided to visit the website and the fact that this post have so many views.. WoW :D



And the fact that you guys act like complete childish idiots, well actually i didnt expect anything less!
Well anyway, Good luck in Legion Guys... Oh wait... Will you even down a boss? PFFT. :D HAHAHAHA! right.

You guys can dream huh! :) No hard feelings tho. I love you guys too! Just as much as you guys love me seeing that this post got as much love as it did!


Good luck.


Zeretaas.
Last edited by Latis on 08 Sep 2016, 04:49, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Posts: 6316
Joined: 01 Apr 2007, 23:10
Class: Warrior
Location: Kragerø, Norway.
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Alyssia » 26 Jun 2014, 09:11

You applied elsewhere.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Latis
Peon
Posts: 14
Joined: 12 Mar 2014, 19:04
Class: Warrior

Re: Why?

Postby Latis » 26 Jun 2014, 09:15

Alyssia wrote:You applied elsewhere.

Fair enough :) but why now and not before?

User avatar
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Posts: 6316
Joined: 01 Apr 2007, 23:10
Class: Warrior
Location: Kragerø, Norway.
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Alyssia » 26 Jun 2014, 09:17

You saying you applied elsewhere before aswell?
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Latis
Peon
Posts: 14
Joined: 12 Mar 2014, 19:04
Class: Warrior

Re: Why?

Postby Latis » 26 Jun 2014, 09:24

Alyssia wrote:You saying you applied elsewhere before aswell?

no, Myst where the only place i applied to, but i also told Thoril i did. so at least i could expect is being kicked while being online. :)

User avatar
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Posts: 6316
Joined: 01 Apr 2007, 23:10
Class: Warrior
Location: Kragerø, Norway.
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Alyssia » 26 Jun 2014, 09:42

Going by his response when your app was posted in officers I doubt Thoril knew.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Latis
Peon
Posts: 14
Joined: 12 Mar 2014, 19:04
Class: Warrior

Re: Why?

Postby Latis » 26 Jun 2014, 10:09

he probably didnt know about the app no. but he did get to know about it, wich means the options for him to kick me right there. but yet he didnt.. in fact no one of you did wich means he either kept it to him self for a long time.. or all the womans in the application forum is distracting you guys :) or?

User avatar
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Posts: 6316
Joined: 01 Apr 2007, 23:10
Class: Warrior
Location: Kragerø, Norway.
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Alyssia » 26 Jun 2014, 10:20

So you are upset you were not kicked sooner?^^
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Latis
Peon
Posts: 14
Joined: 12 Mar 2014, 19:04
Class: Warrior

Re: Why?

Postby Latis » 26 Jun 2014, 10:35

Thinking that i wanted to be kicked out of Fifth sin at all is rather ignorant.
but in fact i am not upset being kicked at all. because when you guys kicked me when i was offline. shows in fact that I had right. :)

User avatar
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Posts: 6316
Joined: 01 Apr 2007, 23:10
Class: Warrior
Location: Kragerø, Norway.
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Alyssia » 26 Jun 2014, 11:14

You wanted to leave did you not? You claimed that this guild did not fit you any more, that you did not feel at home. These are your words written by you when you applied to another guild. Forgive my "ignorance" for believing anything you write or say at this point.

I kicked you when you were offline because I wanted you gone, I don't see why I should wait for you to come back online, once you go behind our back and apply to another guild that ends me giving a shit about you quite frankly, and it puts an end to this guild owing you any curtesy or anything else for that matter.

If you were a stellar player who always showed and was never the cause of any touble I MIGHT be willing to talk it over with you and look past it, but you are none of those things.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Latis
Peon
Posts: 14
Joined: 12 Mar 2014, 19:04
Class: Warrior

Re: Why?

Postby Latis » 26 Jun 2014, 11:50

Well if that comes as a suprise to you that i wrote that in the application i wrote to myst then you must either be forgetfull or rather ignorant. because all the conversations we have had over the time i have been in the guild has pretty much proven you that if i ever decided to write an application those words would end up there... I have pretty much said everything to you that i feel about in the guild BEFORE i even thought about writing an application to any guild and with that being said i can hardly say i went behind anyone's back.

"and it puts an end to this guild owing you any curtesy or anything else for that matter."
not sure what your trying to say, but sure man.

And you know, I dont know what problems i have been cuasing that has been such a big deal to you. but after what i have heard the other thing your trying to say is a lie. :) I might have had issues that have been interferring with my showing up to every raid. but when ever i had the possibility to do so i did. :) In fact i dont think there is a day without me having a good enough reason not to raid that i havent been raiding.

oh yes just to say the one who said i was faking my internet issues just to not show up to raid... well what ever man.. I never faked anything and I ALWAYS did my best in the guild. but what ever, its easy to talk trash when the person is gone now is it not?

User avatar
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Posts: 6316
Joined: 01 Apr 2007, 23:10
Class: Warrior
Location: Kragerø, Norway.
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Alyssia » 26 Jun 2014, 12:23

That you apply elsewhere and roughly at the same time more or less stop showing for raids does carry certain implications, anyone would assume like some have that there is a link there and would imo be forgiven for thinking so.

I am aware you have had issues with others in the guild before and brough this up, but this is not an excuse to apply elswhere without saying a word about it to anyone, the decent thing to do is to let us know you are looking to go elsewhere, and we would not have an issue with that. But you didn't. And no, saying you have issues with things in the guild is not the same as saying you are planning to leave. This is the second time you call me ignorant while quite frankly openly displaying your own ignorance...

You say :
I have pretty much said everything to you that i feel about in the guild BEFORE i even thought about writing an application to any guild and with that being said i can hardly say i went behind anyone's back.


You seem to equate having told me before that you have issues with things in the guild with letting us know you are acutally planning to leave, this in the same sentence as you accuse me of ignorance? Now that it downright impressive :p

The problems you caused were not too long after you came back from your disappreance after Christmas when you went on a rant in guildchat. I have never said it was a huge deal but I include it in my overall evaluation of a plyer whether they ever caused any drama, and you did.

Also your attendance has been flaky with atlest one long period of being away with very little explanation given, that time you said you would be gone a week but you were gone a fair bit longer, again with saying nothing more or letting us know anything else.

I am saying that you are not, all things considered, a good enough player and valuable enough to the guild that I would be willing to even consider looking past you applying elsewhere, nothing about this is a lie, I am not implying anything that is not the case. And to clarify, I am not saying you are a shit player, as I know you can play adequately, but neither are you a star player, and it would take someone who has been performing excellently longterm and that has shown true dedication to the guild for me to be able to consider looking past something like this, which is not the case with you. Hence the /gkick.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

User avatar
Thoril
Ogre
Posts: 286
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 22:57
Class: Restoration Shaman
Location: Netherlands

Re: Why?

Postby Thoril » 26 Jun 2014, 19:06

You approached me some morning saying you didn't feel at home in the guild for various reasons.
Me, Meisje, and Arodaxy all gave you different reasons what might've caused that feeling.
At that point I figured you would either; leave the guild on your own accord sometime that day,
or continue as a raider with new motivation.
What I did not expect was that you would still go behind my (our) back, and apply to another guild.
All the while maintaining to the leadership of this guild that you had "internet problems" and couldn't be online during raids (seemed to me you were online a lot more during the day).
Deciding factor for me was the fact you told the other guild that your internet was stable and that you could attend all raids, both things weren't the case within this guild, which in essence means you were lying to us from the moment you mentioned you had lost your motivation.
Tauren Restoration Shaman
ex-Healer Captain
former Part-time Raid Leader
Image
Pedo bear title proudly earned by calling Sophie Turner hot.

User avatar
Silvertau
Ogre
Posts: 439
Joined: 10 Jan 2011, 14:04
Class:

Re: Why?

Postby Silvertau » 26 Jun 2014, 19:49

Don't realy know what people do expect of guild 0.o
Not counting short breaks i'm here almost 3,5 yr now, and tbh just now and then talk with Evill .. beside that don't realy know anyone here.
People seems just to easly makes themself enemies or expect god knows what ?

Its so often people come, makes a lot of noise how cool or adorable they are, and quit if they wont get enough attention or circle of fans.
------------------------------------------------
Friends don't let friends PUG

User avatar
Thoril
Ogre
Posts: 286
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 22:57
Class: Restoration Shaman
Location: Netherlands

Re: Why?

Postby Thoril » 26 Jun 2014, 20:07

Silvertau wrote:Don't realy know what people do expect of guild 0.o
Not counting short breaks i'm here almost 3,5 yr now, and tbh just now and then talk with Evill .. beside that don't realy know anyone here.
People seems just to easly makes themself enemies or expect god knows what ?

Its so often people come, makes a lot of noise how cool or adorable they are, and quit if they wont get enough attention or circle of fans.


Silver what's this? You don't love me!? :( :O :?
Tauren Restoration Shaman
ex-Healer Captain
former Part-time Raid Leader
Image
Pedo bear title proudly earned by calling Sophie Turner hot.

User avatar
eviltouch
Dragon
Posts: 1035
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 16:23
Class: Priest
Location: greece-athens

Re: Why?

Postby eviltouch » 26 Jun 2014, 20:17

I think he said loud and clear his preference thoril...
Image

User avatar
Silvertau
Ogre
Posts: 439
Joined: 10 Jan 2011, 14:04
Class:

Re: Why?

Postby Silvertau » 26 Jun 2014, 20:30

Thoril wrote:
Silver what's this? You don't love me!? :( :O :?


You're just this annoing voice we have to listen just carefull enough to catch when you speak ones name :o
------------------------------------------------
Friends don't let friends PUG

Latis
Peon
Posts: 14
Joined: 12 Mar 2014, 19:04
Class: Warrior

Re: Why?

Postby Latis » 27 Jun 2014, 19:48

Alyssia wrote:That you apply elsewhere and roughly at the same time more or less stop showing for raids does carry certain implications, anyone would assume like some have that there is a link there and would imo be forgiven for thinking so.

I am aware you have had issues with others in the guild before and brough this up, but this is not an excuse to apply elswhere without saying a word about it to anyone, the decent thing to do is to let us know you are looking to go elsewhere, and we would not have an issue with that. But you didn't. And no, saying you have issues with things in the guild is not the same as saying you are planning to leave. This is the second time you call me ignorant while quite frankly openly displaying your own ignorance...

You say :
I have pretty much said everything to you that i feel about in the guild BEFORE i even thought about writing an application to any guild and with that being said i can hardly say i went behind anyone's back.


You seem to equate having told me before that you have issues with things in the guild with letting us know you are acutally planning to leave, this in the same sentence as you accuse me of ignorance? Now that it downright impressive :p

The problems you caused were not too long after you came back from your disappreance after Christmas when you went on a rant in guildchat. I have never said it was a huge deal but I include it in my overall evaluation of a plyer whether they ever caused any drama, and you did.

Also your attendance has been flaky with atlest one long period of being away with very little explanation given, that time you said you would be gone a week but you were gone a fair bit longer, again with saying nothing more or letting us know anything else.

I am saying that you are not, all things considered, a good enough player and valuable enough to the guild that I would be willing to even consider looking past you applying elsewhere, nothing about this is a lie, I am not implying anything that is not the case. And to clarify, I am not saying you are a shit player, as I know you can play adequately, but neither are you a star player, and it would take someone who has been performing excellently longterm and that has shown true dedication to the guild for me to be able to consider looking past something like this, which is not the case with you. Hence the /gkick.


Well we are both from norway so if i had the access to the internet provider company's emails to prove to you that i actually HAD internet issues the past 2 weeks... i would do so. But sadly the net it self is not in my name so I cant provide those emails or proof that it actually happened other then for me being away . Everyone i know know that i had internet issues that week, because frankly i couldnt do shit. And playing games was something i could do a fair bit, but i would disconnect most of the time.
http://i59.tinypic.com/34qpo3q.jpg This is after I got kicked, and my MS is still shit. And i disconnected multiple times that day, in fact I have people that can verify that i had real internet issues, but since they didnt wanna be brought up not gonna do so. and in fact the Router got replaced today. So what ever accusations you put against me is false. Yes it probably seems a bit fishy, but yet again you dont know when something's gonna go wrong. and at this time the wrong thing happened at the wrong time.

To be bloody honest with you, I had the motivation to raid with Fifth Sin and yes its true that i said I didnt feel at home within the guild wich no one can deny cus its stays written on the application i put up anyway.

And Thoril I said cleary in that conversation "Hi thoril, I applied for Myst" And i went on saying i said that simply because you (one of the officers where on) And then kept talking about how i didnt feel at home in the guild where I didnt feel at home and what ever got said. I never applied AFTER i said that. but after that conversation we had with the rest of the guys that where online that day I had new found motivation to raid. and i did meet up a week after aswell, it was the week after that week again my internet went to shit, and there was a day that i didnt note that i would be gone because i couldnt. But i came back the day after and raided with the guild. wich is why i asked why you didnt kick me then but waited for fucking 3-4 weeks... I never TOLD you anything different and did something else afterwards.

And the reason i called you ignorant Alyssia was because I felt stabbed in the back by the guild and was simply pissed due to that, but realized later that i simply didnt care too much. :) because I said to Thoril I applied for Myst and we had a conversation about it with Meisje and Arodaxy and who ever was there. and now 3 weeks after i got kicked because of it yet Thoril oversaw it then. At least its not me doing the backstabbing here.

Latis
Peon
Posts: 14
Joined: 12 Mar 2014, 19:04
Class: Warrior

Re: Why?

Postby Latis » 27 Jun 2014, 20:04

And to be bloody honest with you Alyssia, Its hard to be a "star player" when no one else gives a shit. :)

User avatar
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Posts: 6316
Joined: 01 Apr 2007, 23:10
Class: Warrior
Location: Kragerø, Norway.
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Alyssia » 27 Jun 2014, 20:50

Applying elsewhere before you tell anyone, which is what you did by you own words, is still unacceptable and was the main reaon I kicked you when I became aware of it.

I have not ever accused you of faking your internet issues, I will admit I had my doubts about whether you were telling the truth about it, but nowhere have I actually accused you of this, for the record what I said was I thought ppl could be forgiven for saying they thought you were lying about it as it was looking very suspect.

I don't get where you get it into your head noone else gives a shit? This is some weird notiong you got that clouds everything for you and will likely ruin the game for you again. I see a guild full of ppl who care and who do their best. Whenever I got someone who comes to me complaining about "oh this person is slacking so bad!" it is nearly always based on one incident or one raid evening, which is to say it means fuck all. I need players who can perform well over time, that have high attendance and good performance long term, and the vast majority of the players we have do exactly that. And when we do have people who can't carry their weight then they get replaced. Your issues always seemed to be "someone else is failing so therefore I can't do my best or cba to do my best". Hardly the first time I've heard that one, and like every other time I've heard it I think it's a load of shit.

As for being a star player, blame everyone else if you like, I don't see what it has to do with your own performance, a star player in my book performs excellently near every time regardless of what those around him/her does. This notione you have that the players around you in this guild were holding you back is ludicrous, you were a good player, frequently towards the top of the meters, but you were by no means the best or miles ahead of everyone else.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Latis
Peon
Posts: 14
Joined: 12 Mar 2014, 19:04
Class: Warrior

Re: Why?

Postby Latis » 27 Jun 2014, 22:06

well maybe i miss worded the sentence about no one giving a shit.

Well I never was the person to slack because everyone else did, or do. I never was the person that had other's performance affect my own.. how ever i said that sometimes It made it HARD to keep motivated when it felt like others werent trying so hard. but never did that ever affect my performance. Did i have some bad performance days? yes. was I the only one? Hardly.

In fact, if i remember correctly and looking at these logs, When ever i was in the raid I was almost always close to the top on the dps meter, Now i dont care what the dps meter says quite frankly. But at least that shows i didnt slack, if i did that means everyone below me was slacking to, right? I have always said that i threat every raid i am in as my trial. And that i work hard to improve my performance, Sure i had bad signup days, but they were hardly because of some other guild. i mean if i was thinking "this guild is so much better then this guild, Why am i in it?" sure my performance would drop. but i was always thinking "I am in this guild now, and i am doing my best." In fact I did never lie or come up with any excuse for skipping a raid, because I loved to raid with Fifth sin.

Sure i did a misstake by telling Thoril afterwards, i agree. but then again I wonder why he didnt do anything about it then. instead you guys make it sound like you are juding me on belief I was faking my internet story.

I always had the past warriors in the guild come talk to me about how i do my stuff and how i did my rotation, I got asked questions and had conversations about it with them alot, and i saw them improve. but i never had anyone to ask about tips to, so i went to warriors in Top end guilds to ask them for tips. But I never got to play with them. If you play with someone you ask for tips from you learn much faster. I mean i improved alot since i started playing fury, and why is that? Because i played with you, and you showed me the basic rotation, I advanced it to my own playstyle and it clearly worked. Was i ever a star player? no, and i never said that i was. Nor do i blame anyone for not being one cus the only one that can make me a star player is my self. but it takes much longer time to become "good" when you have only your self and outside sources to learn from.

And if i remember correctly from a night on malkorok you said

"still cant beat latios" I might never have been a star player, and i agree on that, but I was the one the other warriors looked to beat on the meters. Wich proves to me that at least i was good enough so people wanted to learn from me. And thats good enough for me, and when you guys asked for help, i gladly helped out and told what ever i was doing different.

But i never had a very egoistic sight on my playstyle and i felt shit. and in fact, within the guild i always felt like "that warrior" and there was no person behind me. I was just the dps that appeard on the meter and then vanished into the shadows. I agree with what thoril said that thats my fault. And in fact i tried to work on that part, wich is AFTER i made that application and the conversation i had with thoril, Meisje and Arodaxy. I tried to improve and get more social aspect of my self inside the guild, a face behind "that warrior" but the internet issue clearly ruined the chance to that. but its as a former guild member told me "you are one to do before you think, work on that part." And well Old habbits die hard and this was one of the "doings" that had me pay dearly for the misstake. :) seems like i'll never learn how ever my absence from the raids isnt my fault, in fact I only felt "good enough" when i was raiding.

But i am sorry i guess, hearing "You are making up that story with your internet" greatly pissed me off... but i dont know who started to say it so i hold no grudge against anyone because its clearly my own fault.. but false accusations without you guys even checking in on me and ask me in person is something not even I tolerate.


And just to answer that, "You seem to be online most of the day"
Yes i was online as long as my internet allowed me too. But it had good times when it could be up for hours, and it had extreme times when it would fall down literally every 10 seconds and not come up for 1-3 hours. but i was online 1 day before the raid, and the day at the raid because my internet allowed me to stay online for that long.

User avatar
Devoured
Dragon
Posts: 866
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 18:52
Class:

Re: Why?

Postby Devoured » 10 Jul 2014, 11:42

If you applied elsewhere and said the things some of the officers are saying you did about not wanting to be here I'm not surprised they removed you.

If you're going to apply to another guild don't tell anyone about it, or belittle the guild in your application to Myst. All in all I don't think its a surprise from what I'm reading that you got kicked because a player that makes their intentions known that they don't want to be in a guild isn't going to be wanted by everyone in it.

Just move on and learn a lesson from this IMO.

I suppose if you do get a trial with Myst one thing won't change, both raid leaders are a pair of little girls :rofl:
Image

User avatar
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Posts: 6316
Joined: 01 Apr 2007, 23:10
Class: Warrior
Location: Kragerø, Norway.
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Alyssia » 10 Jul 2014, 15:30

Devoured wrote:
I suppose if you do get a trial with Myst one thing won't change, both raid leaders are a pair of little girls :rofl:


Oi! You cheeky git! That is no way to talk about Thoril, just because he is in touch with his feminine side... :P
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

User avatar
Thoril
Ogre
Posts: 286
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 22:57
Class: Restoration Shaman
Location: Netherlands

Re: Why?

Postby Thoril » 10 Jul 2014, 23:03

My forum avatar is actually my real life picture!
Tauren Restoration Shaman
ex-Healer Captain
former Part-time Raid Leader
Image
Pedo bear title proudly earned by calling Sophie Turner hot.

Phiro
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 06 Jan 2013, 16:36
Class: War
Location: Uk

Re: Why?

Postby Phiro » 23 Jul 2014, 15:12

Whats up with these warriors eh... :roll:
Image

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Posts: 2924
Joined: 05 Sep 2010, 19:58
Class: Druid
Location: The Stables
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Tharkun » 24 Jul 2014, 16:37

Warriors have always been a problem in this guild. Mainly due to lack of intelligence.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Image
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.


That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

User avatar
Silvertau
Ogre
Posts: 439
Joined: 10 Jan 2011, 14:04
Class:

Re: Why?

Postby Silvertau » 24 Jul 2014, 17:52

People who play (dps) warriors are usualy types with little patience who don't like to sit in one place a lot.
Actually Im supprised so many of them do PvE at all .. they are more fitted for small scale PvP
------------------------------------------------
Friends don't let friends PUG

Phiro
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 06 Jan 2013, 16:36
Class: War
Location: Uk

Re: Why?

Postby Phiro » 24 Jul 2014, 21:29

No love for dem Warriors. Although that's a slightly broad generalization.
Image

User avatar
Devoured
Dragon
Posts: 866
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 18:52
Class:

Re: Why?

Postby Devoured » 27 Jul 2014, 00:07

Phiro wrote:No love for dem Warriors. Although that's a slightly broad generalization.


Indeed, I could generalize and say some things about Syzbka too, but better I don't ;)
Image

User avatar
Soridor
Dragon
Posts: 1947
Joined: 13 Jul 2006, 23:08
Class: Druid
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Soridor » 01 Aug 2014, 01:48

Lol, this is one epic thread.

Good to see the norwegians DELIVER! :(

/hello FS :)
Image

User avatar
Devoured
Dragon
Posts: 866
Joined: 20 Oct 2010, 18:52
Class:

Re: Why?

Postby Devoured » 01 Aug 2014, 04:04

Soridor wrote:Lol, this is one epic thread.

Good to see the norwegians DELIVER! :(

/hello FS :)


FU ElvUI!!!!!!

I mean,.. Hai Soridor
Image

User avatar
Thoril
Ogre
Posts: 286
Joined: 31 Jan 2013, 22:57
Class: Restoration Shaman
Location: Netherlands

Re: Why?

Postby Thoril » 02 Aug 2014, 20:23

Soridor wrote:Lol, this is one epic thread.

Good to see the norwegians DELIVER! :(

/hello FS :)


Hello Kitty! How r u?
Tauren Restoration Shaman
ex-Healer Captain
former Part-time Raid Leader
Image
Pedo bear title proudly earned by calling Sophie Turner hot.

Goatsee
Peon
Posts: 14
Joined: 13 Feb 2014, 08:06
Class: Warrior

Re: Why?

Postby Goatsee » 06 Aug 2014, 02:19

Yeah Norwegian warriors suck.

Gz on Klaxxi :)

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Posts: 2924
Joined: 05 Sep 2010, 19:58
Class: Druid
Location: The Stables
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Tharkun » 06 Aug 2014, 14:09

What is a Norwegian?
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Image
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.


That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

User avatar
AshTrai
Co-Guild Master
Posts: 9805
Joined: 13 Jul 2006, 20:16
Class: Mage
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby AshTrai » 06 Aug 2014, 15:14

Tharkun wrote:What is a Norwegian?

He meant norwedish
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM & Mage Captain
Image
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bastard!" - Arnold Rimmer
"My advice overall is to play that you enjoy and not swap constantly based on what some website says." - Ghostcrawler
Tharkun wrote:Where ever there is a thread that needs to be derailed, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone that needs taking down a peg or two, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone in need, we won't be there as we will be somewhere else taking the piss out of filthy lessers.

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Posts: 2924
Joined: 05 Sep 2010, 19:58
Class: Druid
Location: The Stables
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Tharkun » 06 Aug 2014, 16:31

Ohhhhhhhhh
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Image
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.


That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

User avatar
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Posts: 6316
Joined: 01 Apr 2007, 23:10
Class: Warrior
Location: Kragerø, Norway.
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Alyssia » 06 Aug 2014, 17:00

It is good to see the illiterates can translate for eachother :P
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

User avatar
AshTrai
Co-Guild Master
Posts: 9805
Joined: 13 Jul 2006, 20:16
Class: Mage
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby AshTrai » 06 Aug 2014, 19:39

Alyssia wrote:It is good to see the illiterates can translate for eachother :P

U norwedes all sound the same :FU:
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM & Mage Captain
Image
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bastard!" - Arnold Rimmer
"My advice overall is to play that you enjoy and not swap constantly based on what some website says." - Ghostcrawler
Tharkun wrote:Where ever there is a thread that needs to be derailed, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone that needs taking down a peg or two, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone in need, we won't be there as we will be somewhere else taking the piss out of filthy lessers.

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Posts: 2924
Joined: 05 Sep 2010, 19:58
Class: Druid
Location: The Stables
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Tharkun » 06 Aug 2014, 21:00

AshTrai wrote:
Alyssia wrote:It is good to see the illiterates can translate for eachother :P

U norwedes all sound the same :FU:



Image
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Image
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.


That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

User avatar
Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Posts: 6316
Joined: 01 Apr 2007, 23:10
Class: Warrior
Location: Kragerø, Norway.
Contact:

Re: Why?

Postby Alyssia » 07 Aug 2014, 01:31

Tharkun wrote:
AshTrai wrote:
Alyssia wrote:It is good to see the illiterates can translate for eachother :P

U norwedes all sound the same :FU:



Image


Ppl who speak over your head often do :P
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.


Return to “Public General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron