Nàsty-Draenor application

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Nasty
Class: Rogue

Nàsty-Draenor application

Postby Nasty » 24 Nov 2017, 05:48

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional):

Character Info
In-Game Name:Nàsty
Class:Rogue
Primary Talent Spec:Assasination
Scondary(off)Specs: Sub used to main sub but like Assa more atm but i can play it aswell
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Two most viable specs since outlaw is lacking behind
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? gems:1 200 agi gem, rest is full mastery and the trained soldier neck enchant
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: yeah even reroll or play an alt
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 69 on sub and 71 almost halfway 72 on assa
Link to current armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/draenor/N%C3%A0sty/

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: on draenor, Resolve in NH, Excessive profanity as alt mained warr then, Massive, and some other guilds i switched
How long were you in your previous guilds? Resolve i was in almost entire NH before that i was ally , and then i came to massive
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: some got disbande and in Massive i left cuz of alot of new ppl joined and kept getting benched for new trials, hence why my mythic logs are so out of date
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: nope
Raid Experience, elaborate!: well i play since vanilla to mop on my last acc, but that got hacked and lost it . on this i raided Hfc and BRF in wod, in legion i did mostly every content in mythic before new tier except tov, and got NH 8/10 m before the guild broke up, or disbanded rather and now i got 6/9 m exp in tos
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? check the fatboss guides on bosses for tactics, and get pots , flasks etc before raids
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: ofcourse, its part of progression
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:

Well, yeah i think i know the class , and i am good at learning new things or changing up things. once i get used to play with people and know the fights its optimal. what im less good at is i think trinket combos or comparing logs i guess in essence of rotation i mean. but otherwhise i havent much issues i think; only now wit hwork on network lines in my area tends to get laggy or unstable why i swapped to assa, since i sometimes landed DFAs out of my shadow dance, and fucked up dps etc or got lagspikes etc

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: since late vanilla
How much do you play?: Everyday, unless friday evening and weekends, except sunday evening i do play and saturday depends
Has your account been traded or passed on?: nope
Does anyone else have access to your account?: Yes, my dad since i got him into wow back in tbc, but he just plays when im not. just casually to pass time
Do you have any high level alts?: i got a 930 lock; a 937 ret pally willing to go and learn holy, and a bit undergeared warr
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? if called for or if i am being adressed, yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00)
yes, been like this in past guilds
The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:

I am quite passionate about this game and my class,
I tried to play other classes too, and i can perform on them but tend always to go back to my rogue. Because i love the class the most i'd say.
I am willing to improve and be the best i can be at the moment , I really want to go hard in raiding progress as much as possible and do the best i can. I also can take criticism if well put. And loves to learn or get helped by other ppl with more exp aswell.
I am willing to be the best i can , if it means to stop dpsing and soak with a ranged or healer or take that one solo soak and sacrifice myself to get a kill, i would gladly.

Peachblossom
Head of Healers
Class: Priest

Re: Nàsty-Draenor application

Postby Peachblossom » 24 Nov 2017, 10:20

Hi there. Thanks for the application. We'll take a look at it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Goonier
Head of Ranged / Recruitment Officer
Class: Hunter

Re: Nàsty-Draenor application

Postby Goonier » 24 Nov 2017, 12:44

Hey Nasty, thanks for applying got a few questions

You primary spec is Assassination but I can't find any mythic logs for that spec seems you go sub which is what most of our current rogues do are you playing both specs or for the new tier this is the spec you will be playing?

You also state you don't like being bench (which no one does) but how many times where you bench and where there reason behind it? we do from time to time sit people out etc so this might still happen here but happens to every one officer's, gm, members, trials etc. I just very interested how many times you were benched and the reasons behind it.

You also state you play other classes but always come back to rogue, do you tend to swap classes a lot, we are a guild that only will take your main no alts in main raids and if you fancy changing your main we would have to review it, I am concerned this might happen a few times.

Last random question do you like mythic+ and if you do, do you enjoy pushing yourself for high keys or just a weekly?

Return to “Recruitment”