LeTrost - Frost Mage - Realm Change schedule

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Trost
Class: Mage

LeTrost - Frost Mage - Realm Change schedule

Postby Trost » 14 Feb 2018, 18:12

Personal Info

Character Info
In-Game Name:
LeTrost
Class:
Mage
Primary Talent Spec:
Frost (TV)
Secondary(off)Specs:
Fire
What made you choose these specs for raiding?:
I was playing Fire until NH. When I saw the Double Icelance gameplay I was hooked (was nerfed after that but now it's back). I know that frost mage has a boring rotation but I really don't mind. And I have 2 iceblock who's handy to have for soak.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?
Raidbots, I define them regarding the best score from the simulation even food buff
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?:
Yes I will. Unless it's Arcane. I do not have enough experience with the Arcane spec to be a performant player.
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl:
Link to current armory profile:
here

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds:
Epic Whine (Hyjal)
How long were you in your previous guilds?
more than 1 month.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?:
Avatar crushed me. After > 300 pulls on it I lost any interest in the game. I took a break from the game. I've played non-stop since Legion came out and needed a time off.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?:
No
Raid Experience, elaborate!:
I've started raiding back in Burning Crusade, I have fond memories of that time. After that, the other extension I was very casual.
Only with Legion I got my interest in the game back

Most Notable boss down :
Etraeus Mythique: Very difficult boss but not as stupidly hard like Avatar. So happy to get him down.
Sassz'in Mythique: Mechanic wise the boss provide something new for me. Transition based on health was interesting.
Maiden Mythique: Just a lot of fun. 300 pulls for 5 down, I had good laughs.

How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?
Mostly watching Fatboss guide, if I can get my had over a POV from my class I'll take it.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:
Yes, as long as there is something constructive out of it, like training a transition or first pulls on the boss to get a feeling.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
I am not very greedy and I tend to think that I save heal from my healer, Survival is my goal. This is also my weakness. I will not be very performant with new bosses as I will always take the mechanic first and the DPS second. That change when it's in farm and I'm in the mood to have a good log.

Play Info

How long have you been playing WoW?:
Since Burning Crusade
How much do you play?:
3-5 hours per days and the whole weekend
Has your account been traded or passed on?:
No
Does anyone else have access to your account?:
No
Do you have any high-level alts?:
Only a 930ish war tank
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?:
Yes
Do you actually use your mic during raids if called for?
Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00)
I will attend the mandatory raids and will advise when I cannot. The optional one I can not guaranty a 100% attendance

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
I know that my iLevel is low. I'm working on it but so far was not very lucky in therm of drop. Got back in the game I know that I have a lot to catch up.
But, I am a dedicated player, I spend a lot of time analyzing my simcraft, checking my logs to improve myself. I also like to check the raid performance in case I am able to provide useful insight that might have been overlooked by the RL. I'm a proactive player and flexible enough to change my playstyle to suits the need of the raid even if my DPS is impacted. As long as the boss is down and the guild progress I'm happy.

Useful stuff :
Bnet: Trost#2660
Discord: trost#7939
WoWProgress
WarcraftLogs
Raider.io
-

Goonier
Head of Ranged / Recruitment Officer
Class: Hunter

Re: LeTrost - Frost Mage - Realm Change schedule

Postby Goonier » 14 Feb 2018, 21:38

Hey,

Thank you for your Application, currently at this time you are a bit behind for mythic raiding but what I can offer you is a Social spot within the guild where you can managed to join us in off raids HC runs and mythic+ and maybe in future when you have geared up can have a Trail

Understand if that's not what you want.

Return to “Recruitment”