[Declined] assa rogue apply by dumsum

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

dumsum
Class: rogue

[Declined] assa rogue apply by dumsum

Postby dumsum » 15 Sep 2018, 18:47

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Sybren

Character Info
In-Game Name: Dumsum (Raize#21246)
Class: Rogue
Primary Talent Spec: Assassination
Scondary(off)Specs: Sub
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: love the stealthy and 2 dagger wielding killers, and does alot of single target damage
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? simming my character
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: always
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... nor/Dumsum

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: "Bed & Breakfest" and Magna
How long were you in your previous guilds? B&B was my first guild was a guild in my mother language but they were only doing social raids and i wanted more, think i stayed for a good year. then i joined magna and stayed for like 4 months
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: B&B was only doing social raids and i wanted more, with magna i wasn't allowed to do anything they promised and said yes you will be able to raid with us, then nothing happend and i really want to raid so i left
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: i do not
Raid Experience, elaborate!: 6/11M ABT as a stand in, could have done 11/11M if it wasn't for the magna guild
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? come online in time, check if i have pots flask and food, i always do a couple of opening bursts on a dummy and then i move to the door of the raid.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: i am, it's part of the game and it's why i want to raid, to get that rush when you finaly down a boss
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: i'm good at running arround and still doing dps, good at dodging abilities any bosses have, soaking, only thing i do not do good is like carry stuff or anything that makes you stop doing dps, but if my class is best to do that i will ofc do it, just like in mythic portal keeper where i carried the buff from one portal to the other.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: only 2 years
How much do you play?:at least 5 hours a day
Has your account been traded or passed on?: never and never will be
Does anyone else have access to your account?: no
Do you have any high level alts?: currently i have a max demon hunter tank, but i intend to max at least 2 more chars
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: i do aswell as discord
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? ofc i do hahha
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15) is not a problem at all, always online those hours

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:

cause i want to join a guild where i know that yea this place is nice, a place where i can stay for a long period of time. currently i have not had that experience yet as it has been a real struggle with nobody willing to give me chance to prove myself, it's always instant no, get some experience so i got stuck in a vicious circle. therefore i am currently a little bit behind in BFA and i am only 5/8 hc, i had to pug the group myself and leaded that group to a 5/8 hc only 2 days after raids came out, but the pug life just isn't for me, i know i can perform better and i will do if someoen gives me chance. i learned from one of the best rogue in EU "afto" from "Bloom".

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: assa rogue apply by dumsum

Postby Alyssia » 16 Sep 2018, 19:10

Hey, thank you for the application. I will talk it over with the others and get back to you with an answer.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

dumsum
Class: rogue

Postby dumsum » 16 Sep 2018, 19:20

cool, thank you

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 18 Sep 2018, 08:13

We've had a closer look and I am afraid we won't be able to fit you in atm. If we had more space I would not have minded giving you a chance, however as it stands we would have trouble fitting you into the raids. I wish you good luck in your search for a guild.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”