Application from old Outland times

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

sindarela
Class: Unholy DK

Application from old Outland times

Postby sindarela » 03 Jan 2021, 12:40

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Simon Rasmussen

Character Info
In-Game Name: Sindarela
Class: Death Knight
Primary Talent Spec: Unholy
Scondary(off)Specs: (Frost)
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Unholy as of right now. If frost gets buffed within the next time, I would consider it
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: Basically the standard of raiding (Inspired by wowprogress and the big guilds)
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes :)
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /sindarela
Link to relevant logs:

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Outland, Fifth Sin. As of right now, I'm in Freezing Lotus, but they're not as progressive as one wanted.
How long were you in your previous guilds? 1 week, literally dinked 60 2 weeks ago
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Stopped playing, so I left Fifth Sin. Still in guild on my main, "Hexcon" though.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Only few names that I remember from back in the time
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I followed your progress within the guild on Outland, mostly from Cata to start WOD. However, I stopped playing in WOD, hence why I didn't continue the progress throughout the expansions.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: I've prepared by: Clearing normal and a few HC encounters. Aditionally, I watch videos from bosses, to get in depthguides as to how to kill them most effectively. I will also bring flask and food at every encounter.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: It's part of the progress :)
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I'm pretty intiligent person, currently studying my masters as business major at "Copenhagen Business School" very well ranked and prestiogious college here in Europe. As I don't need a job, I have a side hustle going, I have the time to help you guys further expansions :)

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Very long time. Started when I was in 2nd grade (My username is Simon2B), so overall 12 years ago I started. I have probably had an active subscription 1/3 of the time, so around 4 years.
How much do you play?: Right now, I have played a lot and I've a lot of sparetime.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: Nope
Does anyone else have access to your account?: Nope
Do you have any high level alts?: I have druid, hunter and 2 more dks close to max level. Having 48 boost avaliable.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: If needed and if I have some usefull information
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): Yes, it's quite perfect

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: Old guild, that I suddenly randomly saw a player under, as I have started on Draenor with my friends.
Anything else you would like to add? (optional): Not as of right now.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:

Old member - and as mentioned above, I have plenty of spare time right now. Aditionally, I understand mechanics very well, high IQ (Not to brag, but I have Danish Authority signed IQ test results, as I was in the Danish Airforce for a bit.) - This is to mention, mechanics at a high level (Mythic) shouldn't be a problem for my head to get around fast.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Application from old Outland times

Postby Alyssia » 04 Jan 2021, 09:24

Thank you for the application, we will take a closer look and get back to you once we have had time to discuss.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Application from old Outland times

Postby Alyssia » 05 Jan 2021, 19:03

Declined
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”