[Accepted]Kraatshiff, enhancement shaman

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

[Accepted]Kraatshiff, enhancement shaman

Postby Kraatshiff » 28 May 2012, 20:17

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Amir

Character Info
In-Game Name: Kraatshiff, (Kraatshniff)
Class: shaman (druid)
Talent Spec: enhancement
Dual Talent (off)Spec: restoration
What made you choose these specs?: enhancement is the coolest shaman spec imo, I love dual wielding
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? I gem agility and mastery, they're the strongest primary and secondary stats for enh shamans, I have some hit because you need to cap that too, for blue socket bonuses and such
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: I would
Professions?: leatherworking and skinning
Link to current armory profile:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Kraatshiff/simple

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: delusions of grandeur on terokkar, origin and bane on outlande
How long were you in your previous guilds? a long time on terokkar when I transferred I was in origin( then we changed to vesperia, we bought it) for a while then I was in bane for a few months
Why did you leave your previous guilds?:I left each one of them because they stopped raiding
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?:no, I only spoke to alyssia and evilltouch
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I have done 5/8 hc (8/8 normal)in ds 7/7 in FL and 12/12 in old cata, no prior expereince, I started playing at the end of wotlk, I did some old raids for fun
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? I watch videos on fat boss and I read on theincbear.com( they have some tanking guides)
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:yes, I think thats the only way to really learn the fight, you learn nothing from being boosted
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
I try to keep up with current priorities and rotations for the classes I play, I like to think I know my classes well
Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: about 2 year
How much do you play?:alot on weekends, I try to play a little every day during the week but I am busy
Has your account been traded or passed on?:no
Does anyone else have access to your account?:no
Do you have any high level alts?:my druid is 85, I have a warrior I don't like playing anymore, 85 aswell
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?:yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?yes, I do
Can you attend our raid schedule? (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 19:30->23:00) yes

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:

I'm try hard to help the raid, I'm a fast learner, I changed my OS to resto to help one of my old guilds in healing on some bosses.
I'm very friendly and I like to joke around in guildchat and vent(or whatever) and I like playing in a friendly atmosphere

I have lost of experience raiding in this patch, I have tanked and dpsed in it, healed a little too but I'm not that good at healing if I'm totally frank :)

Return to “Recruitment”