ONLY recruiting for Mists of Pandaria Expansion

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

AshTrai
Co-Guild Master
Class: Mage

ONLY recruiting for Mists of Pandaria Expansion

Postby AshTrai » 20 Jun 2012, 12:47

Hi,

We have taken the decision to stop raiding in Cataclysm because 7+months with no new content is boring and many members have lost interest in Dragon Soul

We will be back once the Mists of Pandaria expansion is released and go straight back in to 25man raiding as soon as enough people have levelled to the new cap (90).

You can apply to join us for MoP if u wish - we will obviously not care about your current gear so much in these apps but much more ur ties to the guild or what u can offer the guild in the future :P
AshTrai ~ 灰皿 ~ Co-GM & Mage Captain
"It's my duty. My duty as a complete and utter bastard!" - Arnold Rimmer
"My advice overall is to play that you enjoy and not swap constantly based on what some website says." - Ghostcrawler
Tharkun wrote:Where ever there is a thread that needs to be derailed, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone that needs taking down a peg or two, we will be there.
Where ever there is someone in need, we won't be there as we will be somewhere else taking the piss out of filthy lessers.

Return to “Recruitment”