[Accepted] Fury warr apply

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

[Accepted] Fury warr apply

Postby Iol » 27 Nov 2012, 06:08

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Thomas

Character Info
In-Game Name: Iol
Class: Warrior
Talent Spec: Fury
Dual Talent (off)Spec: Arms
What made you choose these specs?: I feel most comfortable with fury in PvE, and arms is for PvP for the moment.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? I have gemmed and enchanted like this to pump out the most dps.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes
Professions?: Engineering/Bs
Link to current armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/o ... Iol/simple

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Guild of Mesìah, joined that guild coz I wanted to raid and they were really nice and they all were from sweden. We accomplished get some bosses down but now im looking for a little bit more serious guild wich not is using skype when raid :D I've heard alot about you, and I would love to join your guild.
How long were you in your previous guilds? couple of months
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Leaving coz I want a more serious guild + I prefer 25man insted of 10man.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I've raided some in wotlk but not that much, I started with wow in the beginning of wotlk but I were in a guild wich I cant remember name of now im afraid, but we manage to get down all bosses except lich king. Then later on in cata I never really were in a serious guild. Only did pugs but I killed 5/7 pre-nerf FL. Didnt do that much Bwd,Bot.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? With flasks, buff food (300 stats) everything repaired and look up videos for the boss if its progress boss.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Wiping is the part I like in this game, well ofc its fun to down bosses but it have to be hard so u become glad when u actually kills it. Else it wouldnt be fun :)
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: Good at learning of my mistakes, see when others do mistake and help them out. Less good at .. My engllish isnt that good when I have to speak in ventrilo/teamspeak or what ever you guys use. So I keep quiet, but if I have to speak up, I will ofc.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: since wotlk
How much do you play?: Almost every day.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: No, just some lvl 85's I dont play on.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) Yes I can.

Return to “Recruitment”