Application Rogue Tizona

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Class: Rogue

Application Rogue Tizona

Postby Tizona » 16 Jan 2014, 00:36

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Eppo

Character Info
In-Game Name: Tizona
Class: Rogue
Talent Spec: Combat
Dual Talent (off)Spec: Assassination
What made you choose these specs?: Cuz I like them
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? Guides and brainstorming with other rogues
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Sure
Professions?: Jewelcrafter/Enchanter
Link to current armory profile:
What is your progress on the legendary questline? Cuz of fractionchange im back to 0 fragments/20 (quest disappeared out of my log)

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: (Shadowsong) Echo, Endless, MCO (nr 1 on server), Insanity of Fate (died in Wotlk), Immersion.
How long were you in your previous guilds? From years to months.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Raidbreaks, too much drama... etc (never got guildkicked or demoted).
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Snuks, Kooza, Nute, Darielle were guildies on Shadowsong a while ago in Echo.
Raid Experience, elaborate!: Cleared about everything since Vanilla (besides Naxx 40 and last 3 bosses AQ40, Downed quite a few of bosses in Server top 3 kills.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? I come fully prepared
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: ofcourse
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: Well, I used to be good, but been on a 9 month break, so im quite rusty and havent met any of those bosses yet, only did first 4 in LFR on priest when the patch just launched I think.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since the start, first on Grim Batol, after 7 months i moved to Shadowsong to join RL friends.
How much do you play?: Have hardly played for a year, but before that i played every evening.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: About 15-20 over lvl 85 (2 accounts)
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) Yes

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: My woman is there and some ex-guildies, and I might start doing some decent dps once again soon :)

Return to “Recruitment”