[Accepted] Trej. Demo Lock application

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Trej
Class: Warlock

[Accepted] Trej. Demo Lock application

Postby Trej » 18 Dec 2016, 12:17

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Linus Karlsson

Character Info
In-Game Name: Trej
Primary Talent Spec: Demonology
Secondary(off)Specs: Both but don’t have the gear to play them great atm, saving some mastery gear for affliction.
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Started raiding in legion as a holy paladin, sadly I got bored with healing and paladins quite quickly and made a warlock alt since it’s pretty much as far away from “The Light” as you can come. Was having a lot of fun playing demo and soon enough my old GM asked me if I wanted to raid on him instead since we had a lot of healers applying. Still enjoy running some m+ on my paladin but in raids I enjoy my warlock way more.

What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? Simcraft, guides and common sense
Would you be willing to respect to the guilds needs?: Yes, sure for some fights every now and then. But not permanently, I enjoy demo too much.
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 33, 873
Link to current armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... j/advanced

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Phased -Karazhan (if you go and check the logs my char was named Trejgoth, changed name with the server transfer)
How long were you in your previous guilds? A few weeks before legion until a few days ago.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: The became a social guild since they couldn’t get enough players for mythic.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Not yet
Raid Experience, elaborate!: EN HC, ToV NM/HC. Nothing before Legion.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: Reading/watching guides. Checking logs to see where it might make sense to use CD’s and what talents to go for.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Yes ofc, as long as is not to the same thing over and over with nothing being changed to counter it. As long as failing leads to adapting I’m fine with it.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: What comes to mind kinda goes hand in hand with the spec I’m playing. I would say that I’m good at analysing the fight I’m going into and planning my movement and “moving tools” (demonic gateway, circle) to make the most of my class. What I’m worse at coming back on track when this fail. Say someone goes to wherever I was standing after having to move or there’s just something on the ground where my gateway is. Stuff that happens but is hard to plan for is really what I’m struggling with atm. But it something I know and it’s something I’m working at.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since about 2 weeks before legion
How much do you play?: A few hours every day (unemployed)
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: Yes got a paladin 870ish ilvl on all specs. He’s still on Karazhan though, planning to move him over to Draenor as soon as I can afford it.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes I do
Do you actually use your mic during raids if called for? Yes ofc, but only if I have to. I’m not a fan of too much talking during fights 
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00): Yes!

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
So, as you might have figured out from my previous answers I i didn't start to play WoW since just before Legion and I understand if this is a concern from you guys. But you should know that I take my gaming very seriously, I want to perform to the best of my abilities in every situation in whatever game I start playing. I’ve been keeping up with the classes I’m playing with both guides, videos, logs, sims and spending time on the class Discords. “Calm down it’s just a game” is a comment that kinda annoys me especially in online competitive games. This doesn’t mean that I’ll be upset or angry if we wipe multiple times, as long as I’m in a group that are willing to learn from their mistakes and improve from that I’m more than happy.
So, if you do decide to accept me you will get an unexperienced player but someone who does everything he can to improve.
The social aspect of a guild is something I put a high value on, I’m not the kinda guy that just in the guild and only show up for raids. I want and active community with social people to do everything from m+ to just having a chat on TS with.
I hope that answers your questions and I thank you for taking the time reading my application.
/Trej

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Class: Druid

Re: Trej. Demo Lock application

Postby Tharkun » 18 Dec 2016, 20:12

Thanks for the application. We'll start taking a look into this and get back to you ASAP.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Tharkun
Class: Druid

Postby Tharkun » 19 Dec 2016, 20:58

Hey, please hit me up in game at some point for a quick chat. In game name is Tharkun.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Trej

Postby Trej » 20 Dec 2016, 22:48

Having a hard time catching you online. Battletag Trej#21147, might be easier.

Goonier
Head of Ranged / Recruitment Officer
Class: Hunter

Postby Goonier » 21 Dec 2016, 00:18

Accepted for Trail Whisper officer for invite :)

Return to “Recruitment”