[Accepted] [Application] Gramery DH

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Gramery
Class: Demon Hunter

[Accepted] [Application] Gramery DH

Postby Gramery » 19 Dec 2016, 11:24

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Thijs

Character Info
In-Game Name: Gramery
Primary Talent Spec: Vengeance
Scondary(off)Specs: Havoc
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I like being a key position in the raid team. However i do not mind being a DD and staying on the background
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: Logic thinking.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Sure, rather stay tank but i do think that is not an option for you guys
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 37 in vengeance, around 15 in havoc
Link to current armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ery/simple

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: The unique, have been trial there but the raiding times didn't fit me.
How long were you in your previous guilds? 2 weeks
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Raiding times
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Not as far as i know
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I only started raiding in Legion. However i'm a quick learner and know most tactics.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: Youtube/wowhead
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Ofcourse. Wiping is part of the learning curve.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: DODGE, not standing in shit is something i'm good at. Also i manage to hit most of my interrupts.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Lich king on private server, played since 4.2 ( i think firelands release ) in Cata
How much do you play?: As much as possible. Almost every day popping mythic+'s
Has your account been traded or passed on?: Nope
Does anyone else have access to your account?: Nope
Do you have any high level alts?: Got some 100's but not 110. However an alt doesnt really work in legion since artifact power is a thing
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Teamspeak, why not discord? But yeah i got it.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Most of the time yes.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) 2 days a week is perfect for me. However i'm still a student so sometimes i might not be able to be there but i would say i can be online 95% of the raids.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: At the moment i'm bored by WoW without a guild. There is nothing i can do. I keep doing mythic+ but the chance i get gear is so low. I'm motivated to push my character further. I'm ready to do the hardest things in the game. I'm really exited about nighthold but i'm also still willing to do Xavius and Helya on Mythic this expansion. I believe i'm the most usefull as tank but i'm also willing to respec to havoc and learn that spec. I will be patient. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Cheers, Thijs

Bnet : xPr0ject#2629 <-- the 0 is a zero

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Class: Druid

Re: [Application] Gramery DH

Postby Tharkun » 19 Dec 2016, 20:53

Hey, please hit me up in game at some point for a quick chat. In game name is Tharkun.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Gramery

Postby Gramery » 20 Dec 2016, 11:29

Hi Tharkun, i tried o hit you up yesterday but i couldn't find contact with you. I would like to suggest that you add me on Btag so we can have a quicker chat (:

Tharkun
Class: Druid

Postby Tharkun » 20 Dec 2016, 16:39

Accepted for tryout.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Return to “Recruitment”