[Declined] Mannéy- Frost Deathknight.

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Manney
Class: Frost Deathknight

[Declined] Mannéy- Frost Deathknight.

Postby Manney » 22 Mar 2017, 21:03

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Manney

Character Info
In-Game Name: Mannéy
Class: Deathknight
Primary Talent Spec: Frost
Scondary(off)Specs: Blood
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I quite enjoy frost. I love the animations and I hit pretty nice DPS with it too. I enjoy the class although Iv'e not exactly played it for a substantial amount of time.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? As a Frost DK and due to my build which is breath. I need about 25% Crit and about 20% haste. So depending on the percentage of my Crit I either enchant my rings Crit or Haste. Currently I have both rings enchanted with +200 Haste as im on 26% crit thereofore I can work on other stats.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes, im willing to go Blood. However, Unholy is very weak and not viable for a raiding environment however I can take the chance
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 40 (Working towards it as I had a slow star) This will be 54 as soon as possible.
Link to current armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... A9y/simple

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Previous guilds were on Silvermoon Alliance. Raiders the Lost Shark and Cryptic
How long were you in your previous guilds? For about 4-6 Months.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: As I took a 3 month break from the game back in October and have returned only 4 weeks ago.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No
Raid Experience, elaborate!:
Vanilla - Cleared MC/Ruins/AQ40/BWL - Was in Core & Fallen (Top realm kills at the time)
TBC - My main expansion for raiding. Cleared all of the raids. Was still in Fallen (Top Realm kills on Stormscale horde)
WOTLK - Spent the majority of the expansion doing some PvP and WPvP with Honor Capped.
Cata - I had in real life issues with family also had to get myself sorted out, spent casual in this expansion.
MoP - I did some raiding on my Outland Warrior through SoO HC/Norm nothing extreme.
WOD - Started hard with a inexperienced guild called Raiders the Lost Shark, however finished with 13/13 Normal & Heroic also 8/13 Mythic in HFC. Alongside a steady 730 Item level alongside a 753 Legendary ring
Legion- 10/10 Normal, 10/10 HC and currently 1/10 Mythic
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? I spend most of my free time watching Fatboss TV guides or other exceptional video guides to assist me with tactics. Also I thoroughly listen to my guild leaders and other higher ranks for advice and information during the raid.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Yes I am.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
I open with Prepot > Remorseless Winter > Howling Blast > x2 Obliterate > Pillar> Horde Racial > Breath > Fury (Depening if its a add fight) > Hungering Rune wep > Oblit Spam > Repeat.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since Vanilla and 3rd week of WoW's release.
How much do you play?: On weekdays 4-5 Hours and Weekends if im not busy 8hours+
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: No, sorry. But this is something which can be easily worked on.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes definitely
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) Yes sounds good.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
You can expect a cool mindset, team player, hardworking DK who is always showing dedication through and outside of raids. Furthermore, trying his best to perform in raids. Taking criticism when needed and also to develop new ideas and methods on how to do things. Although i'm not the best myself. I will always try and help other guildies in low Mythic+ runs and even some Normal and HC Nighthold runs for extra gear and Artifact Power so that they can progress faster and make the core team. I am honest and reliable.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Mannéy- Frost Deathknight.

Postby Alyssia » 23 Mar 2017, 02:00

Hey there, all in all your app looks good. The only drawback being that you are a bit behind on artifact lvl. However as you state you are willing to work on that we could consider an extended trial to give you time to sort it, bit depending on how long you think it would take you to catch up. Any rough estimate of how long you think it would take you?

While working on it you could still be viable for farm raids etc, just progression on some of the bosses we are about to attemp seems to require 54 traits or close.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Manney

Postby Manney » 23 Mar 2017, 02:03

Im planning to spam Mythic+ Dungeons during this whole week and onwards. So I would say 2-3 Weeks. I will be forming and joining MoS boost groups aswell. Thanks for this opportunity! :) When could I join?

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master

Postby Alyssia » 23 Mar 2017, 02:05

I can invite you now if you are online?

if not just contact any officer ingame tomorrow for an invite.
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.

Manney

Postby Manney » 23 Mar 2017, 02:07

Ah sorry mate. Just went to bed lol. If you could add my battletag Manney#21223, I'll hit you up about 4 ST. Cheers buddy

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master

Postby Alyssia » 23 Mar 2017, 02:09

I've added you. I should be around on and off tomorrow, so just catch me online and I'll invite. if I am not around one of the officers will sort it :)

Return to “Recruitment”