[Declined] Destoroyah - Havoc Demon Hunter

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Destoroyah
Class: Havoc Demon Hunter

[Declined] Destoroyah - Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Destoroyah » 23 Mar 2017, 17:29

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Tal

Character Info
In-Game Name: Destoroyah
Class: Demon Hunter
Primary Talent Spec: Havoc
Secondary(off)Specs: Vengeance
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Nothing specific just more fun spec I guess
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? Usually I sim myself with ARM or SIMC
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Sure I'm used to tanking as well (got a decent gear for it)
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: Artifact level 42
Link to current armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... yah/simple

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: I'm back after a long break (since the end of Cata) used to raid in Ascendance right now in Odin for a short while
How long were you in your previous guilds? 2 weeks or so the guild is disbanding
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: disbanding
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Nope
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I used to raid hardcore until the end of cata, main tanked all of WotlK and Cata (Lich king realm first I think during the 15% buff)
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? fat boss videos and reading whatever I can (Icy veins, journal, etc)
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: YUP!
Tell us a little about your play style, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I don't like the side activities of wow (farming of all sorts) I'm always trying to make enough money for the raiding requirements.
I'm mostly into the raids and M+

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: BC till Cata only leveled to man on Pandaria, came back at the end of Warloards before Legion launch
How much do you play?: Usually 1-2 hours a day more on weekends and for raiding nights ofc
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: Enh Shaman max level with 870 and 33 artifact
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yeah
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) Yes

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: Because I'm FUN!
Jokes aside, I'm looking for a mature, semi-hardcore guild to progress on Mythic and push M+ levels.
It seems like Fifth Sin is that kind of guild.
As for why you should take, I think I'm a decent player with good team attitude hopefully you'd like my DPS :D

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Alyssia » 24 Mar 2017, 01:50

Hey there, ty for your application. WIll go over it and take a look at your logs etc. tomorrow, then talk it over with the others. You should hear from us once that is done.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Alyssia » 25 Mar 2017, 00:52

Hey, I'm afraid we will be declining you application, having had a look over our roster and how things stand we chose to not take on another person behind on APlvls and experience at this stage. We wish you good luck finding a guild.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”