[Declined] Resto Shaman Looking for Guild

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Stitchup
Class: Shaman

[Declined] Resto Shaman Looking for Guild

Postby Stitchup » 09 Apr 2017, 01:44

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): John

Character Info
In-Game Name: Stitchup
Class: Shaman
Primary Talent Spec: Restoration
Scondary(off)Specs: Elemental, Enhancement
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I enjoy the look and feel of restoration healing.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? I use the askmrrobot.com site for suggestions
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: ofc
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 893
Link to current armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... hup/simple

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Weekend Warriors, Siege Engine
How long were you in your previous guilds? 1-2 years prior to that I ran my own guild
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Left with friends
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I have played as dps (hunter) and as a healer I prefer to heal
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? I watch Fatboss guides and look to reddit for encounter notes
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: progression... ain't it a b****
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I am strongest whilst healing, I like the new mythics and prefer small groups. I am weakest at knowing where to be stood, fire is not my friend.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: since 2005
How much do you play?: Every day
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: My wife but she has her own and doesn't touch mine
Do you have any high level alts?: Yes a 110 Druid and a few 100s littering my account
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: I do
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? When questioned I will reply.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) I would be a weekend raider or regular mythic dungeons.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:

I am looking for a new and interesting guild with many members to enjoy content with. I hope to find a place to stay and to progress in game either in dungeons or as part of a raid team. I am an experienced player who is looking to play the game with like minded people, if that is you guys then I feel we would enjoy the game together. I have many alts and every profession is available to me however I like to play my shaman and this is where I spend the majority of my time.

-

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Resto Shaman Looking for Guild

Postby Alyssia » 09 Apr 2017, 02:21

We spoke before and as you were looking to join as a friends rank that is fine by me. Just contact my officer in game for an invite to friends rank.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”