[Accepted] Tailay - Feral Druid

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Tailay
Raider
Class: Feral Druid

[Accepted] Tailay - Feral Druid

Postby Tailay » 09 Apr 2017, 18:47

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Christian Ovesen

Character Info
In-Game Name: Tailay (Pizza Cat among friends), battletag is Archimedez#2494
Class: Druid
Primary Talent Spec: Feral
Secondary(off)Specs: Guardian
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I've been playing feral since the start of WotLK, it is the spec I know and is most comfortable with. I also really like the single target damage, utility and high mobility feral has.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: I focus on having high mastery and crit for feral. Mastery increases my bleeds damage and crits help increase it further, I don't go for haste as feral is all about getting the buffed bleeds on the target and their damage, haste would only make me use shred more often.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: If the guild needs it I can change to guardian, if you need moonkin then the best you will see from me is flap. Seriously though I would be up for learning other specs if the guild needed it in the future.
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 41
Link to current armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... lay/simple

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds:
Cold Turkey.
How long were you in your previous guilds?
5 years.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?:
It crumbled :c
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?:
Gorsnak has applied recently, he needs someone to laugh at his penis jokes.
Raid Experience, elaborate!:
I've been raiding since MoP, where I finished SoO on what was then 10 man heroic. I've raided mythic after it came out, with the goal of clearing mythic, before the next tier came out. In Legion I've done EN on mythic, done the whole of nighthold on heroic and killed the first three bosses on mythic.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?
I read up on the tactics for the encounter, I use different youtubers (fatboss among them). I also use the guides on wowhead and icy veins. Furthermore I analyse other ferals performance on the boss through wowprogress, to see what talent setup seems to be the best for that particular encounter
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:
Yes I am commited. Usually wipes a lot before kills, and it does not get my mood down. Had about 200 wipes on a particular boss once, and I could have taken more if needed.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
I am good at keeping my bleeds on the target with the correct buffs. I usually can spread out my extra free heals to help a little in tough situations. I am usually good at adapting to the mechanics in the raid, if something goes wrong I can adapt. I however fall a bit short on aoe dps which I am still trying to get a handled on, however this tier seems to have buffed it quite a bit for feral.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?:
Since Burning Crusade.
How much do you play?: I check in 2 hours every day, but I often dedicate 4 days for extended play (i.e. raiding, mythic+, questing, farming)
Has your account been traded or passed on?:
No, it is pure :3
Does anyone else have access to your account?:
No I don't allow others to play on it.
Do you have any high level alts?:
None on Draenor.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?:
Yes.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?
Yes. I use it a lot to help call outs if needed, communicate in fights or just for friendly banter.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00)
Yes and I almost always meet all possible days. Unless if something really pressing comes up.
The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
Why you should recruit me? I am generally a really positive player, helping to keep up the mood when the guild has been wiping a lot. I engage in banter and other social activites in the guild, furthermore I keep myself well read on the current and coming boss fight and provides valuable feedback when the guild is still trying to find the tactic that fits best for the boss fight and the guilds composition. Furthermore I have high raid awareness and decent dps output.

As to why I am seeking you out, it was my friend Gorsnak who pointed me in your direction. I was in the same guild as him and our guild have sadly lost too many members and leaders to raid mythic. I am searching for a new guild to join and still keep some of the friends I play with while meeting new interesting players. Your specific guild seem to have the same mindset and progression as my previous guild and I feel it will be a good fit for me.

If you accept me I will be relocating my character from Bloodhoof to Draenor.

In the words of my friend: Guild ded, pliz adopt

Tharkun
Battlesteed
Battlesteed
Class: Druid

Re: Tailay - Feral Druid

Postby Tharkun » 09 Apr 2017, 21:28

Accepted for tryout. /w any officer for an invite.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Return to “Recruitment”