[Declined] Elemental Shaman: Camaël

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Camael
Class: Elemental Shaman

[Declined] Elemental Shaman: Camaël

Postby Camael » 16 Apr 2017, 08:44

Camael wrote:Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Carl B

Character Info
In-Game Name: Camaël, Pyriël
Class: Shaman, Dk
Primary Talent Spec: Elemental, Frost
Secondary(off)Specs: Enhancement, Blood
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: After not being to happy with my main for a long while I rerolled to Ele shaman. Am enjoying this guy to the fullest again.
Have played the DK since WOTLK before so I might have gotten a bit tired of it.
In regards to gear and Artifact knowledge they are equally levelled.

What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? I gem 1x int and the rest mastery since mastery is the make-up of the shamans conditions in Elemental since 7.1.5. (need 86%) same goes for enchants.
Moving around a bit with trinkets for lightning rod and ascendance builds for optimal performance.

Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?:
Sure, but my offspec weap is only on about 27 A.T. so it will take a while to be up to speed.

Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 41

Link to current armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... ABl/simple

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: High council, Novus inceptum, (short tag with British armed forces but they changed their raiding days more often than desired so I got stuck with my studio schedule)Cold Turkey

How long were you in your previous guilds?
5 years.

Why did you leave your previous guilds?:
It died :(

Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?:
Gorsnak, Tailay, Durnik and a couple of others from CT are coming over to you and I would really miss them as we have been raiding together for a long time, just want to continue together.

Raid Experience, elaborate!:
I have been a loooooong time wow player, started in the closed beta for vanilla and upward (yea im one of the people with the bronze statues from Blizz) Ive been around and know my way.
I have mained 2 chars in vanilla and we got up to sapphiron in the original Naxx.
Shadowpriest in BC throughout the whole xpac and than WOTLK hit, played a DK ever since up to a couple of weeks ago.
I have been a guild leader, officer and support so I guess im an old soul in the game.

How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?
I read up on the tactics f, I a couple of fatboss guides (and others if good). read through multiple websites and I check myself to the competition and talk to other liks me.
Will try different methods on bosses to see whats the best options.

Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:
Errr, no progress without wipes... like Ive said vanilla> sapph> naxx...

Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
not going into semantics too much but I tend to keep a bird eye view on things, checking whats happening and optimizing. This also counts for seeing what others do to improve performance overall.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?:
Closed Beta Vanilla.

How much do you play?: im on pretty much everyday.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: nope pure home grown!
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: yes, a frost dk and a Outlaw rogue,Not on Draenor.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?:Yes.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?
Yes. I try to be as constructive as possible, except for Gorsnaks penis jokes.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00)
Yes, actually it lines up perfectly with my schedule: mo, we, thu..
The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
Why you should recruit me? I am an old soul, I love playing this fame, hence i have never stopped playing.
Love to socialize with others, I can be a tough cookie because of my directness but im a nice guy :) (hey Im dutch!)
You should get me for shits and giggles and for good music seeing to the fact I am a Dj :P
Mehh I give up, I suck at selling myself :(

As to why I am writing this app, well I want to play with my old guildies, we are a pretty well oiled machine, know eachother and we have been through alot.
Your guild seems similar to the way I like to be in this game and your raid times are so perfectly alligned to my studio schedule, its a brilliant marriage :D

If you accept me I will be relocating my character from Bloodhoof to Draenor somewhere around next week when I get my salary.
Last edited by Camael on 16 Apr 2017, 14:42, edited 1 time in total.

Camael
Class: Elemental Shaman

Re: Elemental Shaman: Camaël

Postby Camael » 16 Apr 2017, 14:42

Edit gone awry...

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Elemental Shaman: Camaël

Postby Alyssia » 17 Apr 2017, 22:17

I'm afraid as it stands I can't take on another elm shaman at this time, sry to split up the grp and all that but I would be hard pressed to find you any raid spots tbh.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”