[Acceptedd] Elemental Shaman application

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Lagging
Class: Shaman

[Acceptedd] Elemental Shaman application

Postby Lagging » 14 May 2017, 18:06

Personal Info

Real Name (Optional): Stace

Character Info

In-Game Name: Lagging
Primary Talent Spec: Elemental
Scondary(off)Specs: I do have restoration (not as well done as elemental traits wise), and kind of working on enhance, but not fond of melee.
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I have always enjoyed lava burst crits and I raided as an elemental shaman in TOT and it was great fun.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? I try to gem my gear accordingly to what I should be aiming for, and if they are wrong I would change them immediately.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes, but not enhancement please D:
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: I think I'm 39? on my weapon. Im halfway through the new traits.
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... or/lagging

Guild and Raid Info

Previous Guilds: I've been in so many guilds in the past but my last previous guild was Tired.
How long were you in your previous guilds? Tired was known as another guild from stormscale called Skyfall, we migrated to Draenor and became Tired. I had been in that guild for about 4 years.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: I really love raiding, and the guild was having a really good time with the content and we then hit a wall in EN Mythic, and we started hemorrhaging players, people would just disappear, quit, leave after taking all the gear they need for better. The situation got worse for us in NH where we had more people leech tier sets off of the main team and then leave for better. Inevitably, the guild collapsed, I and the GM took a break, I have recently come back and I really feel that wow is nothing if I'm not raiding.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Nope, afraid not :(
Raid Experience, elaborate!: Cleared everything with minor exceptions (swp and firelands mid cleared) Went serious in MOP with mythic, clearing SOO mythic, our guild had problems in WoD (who didn't?) HM mythic and HFC cleared. Didn't bother with BRF. EN mythic cleared, and as I stand I am currently sitting on 2/3 NH mythic before I took a break.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? I read guides, watch videos, make sure to have any updated WAs that will help me.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Absolutely. Wiping doesn't bother me, progression keeps me positive, no matter how little that progression is.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: Well I'm alright with AOE, decent burst, I think I'm good at avoiding stuff, I tend to prepare myself before something bad happens, I feel I am weak on fights with constant movement but I feel that thats the same with any caster some times.

Play Info

How long have you been playing WoW?: Over 10 years.
How much do you play?: I have an obscene amount of free time on my hands, I spend alot of time on steam games, blizz games, and so on. I could easily play wow for 15 hours a day, but now I play to raid, and outside acitivities, so I'd say I spend at least 4-5 hours a day on wow and I'm not raiding as current.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: Never.
Does anyone else have access to your account?: Nope.
Do you have any high level alts?: I have a spriest (881 ilvl) but I rerolled to elemental shaman for my guild from scratch.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) Yep.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself

Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I'm really not good at selling myself :D I believe you should recruit me, because I've always been a dedicated raider/wow player, I take pride in everything I do, I can offer cauldron (rank 1 atm sorry) mad cooking skills, rank 3 agi and int flask procs, rank 3 DGs and OWs, and some decent dps. Given that I am only 2/10 I will try my hardest to jump up to the competition.

Thanks for your time :)

Peachblossom
Officer
Class: Priest

Re: Elemental Shaman application

Postby Peachblossom » 14 May 2017, 20:05

Thanks for the application. We'll get right back to you after we've had a chance to consider it.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 15 May 2017, 09:14

Hey there, appologies for the delay, but I believe most of us have been busy this weekend. As Peach said we will get back to you after we have had a chance to consider it propperly, and I wanted to let you know that that should most likely happen tonight or worst case by tomorrow, so you will hear from us soon.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Lagging

Postby Lagging » 15 May 2017, 12:26

No problem :) I don't mind waiting.

Also I wanted to drop my priests armory link here as my shamans armory is pretty bare :D https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... drudenhaus

Goonier
Officer
Class: Hunter

Postby Goonier » 15 May 2017, 19:53

Accepted for trial whisper any officer for a Guild invite :)

Return to “Recruitment”