[Declined] App: Gweab

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Gweab
Class: Warrior

[Declined] App: Gweab

Postby Gweab » 15 May 2017, 16:09

Last edited by Gweab on 15 May 2017, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master

Re: App: Gweab

Postby Alyssia » 15 May 2017, 16:10

I think you would be better off looking for a guild that would be doing activites more along the lines of what you yourself are geared for, unless you are thinking you will be 890 geared in a short time?

I am not sure whether you edited this post after I first replied, when I first saw it I could have sworn it was next to empty. I'd advise you to post the app fully filled out and not bit by bit if you are serious about joining.

We don't have ban on taking on social members, but we do prefer that they know someone in the guild first.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master

Re: App: Gweab

Postby Alyssia » 15 May 2017, 23:45

I saw you whispered me tonight, I was afk when u did I'm afraid and by the time I noticed u had whispered me you had logged off again.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”