[Accepted] Faithsworn - Priest

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Blightsoul
Grunt
Class: Warlock

[Accepted] Faithsworn - Priest

Postby Blightsoul » 15 May 2017, 18:43

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Zoltan

Character Info
In-Game Name: Faithsworn
Class: Priest
Primary Talent Spec: Shadow
Secondary(off)Specs: Holy
What made you choose these specs for raiding?:I’ve always been attracted to the DPS role but wanted a class with a possible healing offspec and I have never played priest before. :)

What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? Howtopriest.com :D For real, those guys got a well detailed spreadsheet for everything, literally everything. :) Beside that I prefer the mastery build over the crit build.

Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Sure thing, would take me weeks to build up my healing to a raiding level, but sure. :D

Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 45

Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... faithsworn

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: I’ve been playing for so long I can’t even recall all the guild I used to be a member of. In Legion I had 4 guilds so far:
- The Skartan GnomeTossers (our own guild)
- Pudding
- Dust
- Left Hand Path

How long were you in your previous guilds?
- The Skartan GnomeTossers (our own guild) - since forever :D
- Pudding – 2 months
- Dust – 4 weeks
- Left Hand Path – 3 months

Why did you leave your previous guilds?:
I’ve been playing for so long I can’t even recall all the guild I used to be a member of. In Legion I had 4 guilds so far, one of them is ours. it’s a guild of my family for real and during low-activity periods or when a guild doesn’t workout for us this is the place where we take shelter. The other 3 guilds in order:
- Pudding, they did stop raiding due to inactivity
- Dust: It simply didn’t work, they were replacing ppl on a daily bases and I couldn’t stand this low level of tolerance.
- Left Hand Path: they were low on members but wanted to raid and since I wasn’t in rush I was fine with hanging around till they build the group up. After 3 months of waiting I gave up.

Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No :O

Raid Experience, elaborate!:
Classic
Molten Core – Cleared
Onyxia’s Lair – Cleared
Blackwing Lair – Cleared
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj – Cleared
Ahn’Qiraj Temple – All bosses killed but C’thun
Naxxramas – All bosses killed but Gluth,Thaddius,Sapphiron,Kel’Thuzad

The Burning Crusade
Karazhan – Cleared
Magtheridon’s Lair – Cleared
Gruul’s Lair – Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern – All bosses killed but Lady Vash
Tempest Keep – All bosses killed but Kael'thas Sunstrider
The Battle for Mount Hyjal – Cleared
Black Temple – Cleared
The Sunwell – All bosses killed but M’uru and Kil’jaeden

Wrath of the Lich King
Vault of Archavon – Cleared
Naxxramas – Cleared
The Obsidian Sanctum – Cleared
The Eye of Eternity – Cleared
Ulduar – Cleared (even y0)
Trial of the Crusader – Cleared (even on HC)
Icecrown Citadel – Cleared (even on HC)
The Ruby Sanctum – Cleared (even on HC)

Cataclysm
Baradin Hold – Cleared
Blackwing Descent – Cleared (4/6 HC)
Bastion of Twilight – Cleared (3/5 HC)
Throne of the Four Winds – Cleared
Firelands – Cleared (4/7 HC)
Dragon Soul – Didn’t even try :D

Mists of Pandaria – I didn’t raid in MoP
Mogu’shan Vaults – Didn’t even try
Heart of Fear - Didn’t even try
Terrace of Endless Spring - Didn’t even try
Throne of Thunder - Didn’t even try
Siege of Orgrimmar - Didn’t even try
Warlord of Draenor
Highmaul – 7/7 (5/7 Mythic)
Blackrock Foundry - Didn’t even try
Hellfire Citadel - Didn’t even try

Legion
The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 (got curve)
Trial of Valor – 2/3 HC
The Nighthold – got carried once :D

How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?
Depends, If the raid is out for a while and there are full guides ready I read / watch them and I also look for class specific tips and tricks. If the raid is brand new and there are no real guides (which is very rare as there are always fatboss guides from the PTR if nothing else) I check on kill videos and read whatever is accessible on the internet.

Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:
Sure thing, it’s part of the fun. :D If you don’t wipe then there is no challenge to overcome. :)

Tell us a little about your play style, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
I’m rly good at preparing for the coming challenges. I always push myself hard to get even the smallest upgrade if I can to perform well in raids. Even willing to farm a lot to spend the hard earned gold on an upg or on the most expensive consumables. I’m also adapting quickly to the fight to find the best way of moving around and positioning. I’m also trying to self sustain as much as possible, shields and self healing. I’m also checking logs a lot to look for improvement opportunities. I tend to tunnel in if nothing happens in a fight for a period of time tho. I’m stubborn as hell too. :D I also suck at accepting the balance issues which are showing up in the game from time to time.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since US Beta

How much do you play?:?: I Log on everyday to do my daily stuff, about 1-3 hours 4-5 times a week and like 4-5 hours 2-3 times a week. :)

Has your account been traded or passed on?: Nevah!

Does anyone else have access to your account?: Nope!

Do you have any high level alts?: I have 4 other level 110 chars, a druid, a shaman, a rogue and a warrior

Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes I do.

Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes, If I have to. I’m not a guy who talks that much on TS tho.

Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00)
Yes, that is no problem at all.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
Fifth Sin seems to be the right place for me, you guys are raiding 2 days a week which is perfect. The fact that you guys are requesting an old school style application is also something I like a lot, I don’t believe if this new style of recruitment method. (spam the trade) You as a team also seem to take yourself seriously, you guys have managed to progress even in mythic with only 2 days a week. Which shows your attitude toward the game and that seems to fit my attitude. I’m focused and serious when it gets to raiding. I’m always ready and up to date in terms of tactics and info. I know how to play my class, the perfect stats,rotations,prios,talent builds and all the variations of it.

There is one more thing I’d like to ask. Me,my sister and my brother in law are playing together since classic WoW and we want to keep it that way. Would it be possible to have them in the guild on social rank if you guys decide o give me a chance within your ranks?

Thanks for reading this wall of text! :D

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
Faith

Goonier
Head of Ranged / Recruitment Officer
Class: Hunter

Re: Faithsworn - Priest

Postby Goonier » 15 May 2017, 19:06

Hello, Faith thanks for applying to Fifth-Sin let me firstly say great application shows you took time which is a big thumbs up in my eyes. To answer your last point over social rank yes that would not be a problem with us so dont worry.

I will look into your application further tonight with the other officers and get back to you either tonight or tomorrow :)

Blightsoul
Grunt

Postby Blightsoul » 16 May 2017, 12:23

Heya!

That's perfectly fine! :) I'm super excited to hear from you guys.
Ohhh and please dont laugh at my ring for shadow.... :D I'm super unlucky with geting the right legendary item and this one has so much haste on it. :O

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 17 May 2017, 00:29

Hey, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We've decided to offer you a trial, feel free to contact any officer ingame for an invite.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Blightsoul
Grunt

Postby Blightsoul » 17 May 2017, 06:15

\o/
Will do as soon as I get home. :)

Cheers,
Faith

Return to “Recruitment”