[Declined] Blinder - Shadow Priest Application

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Blinder
Class: Priest

[Declined] Blinder - Shadow Priest Application

Postby Blinder » 23 May 2017, 22:25

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Chris

Character Info
In-Game Name: Blínder
Primary Talent Spec: Shadow
Scondary(off)Specs: Disc

What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I have been playing priest since Kara across all 3 specs mostly my main spec has been shadow however a few tiers I have been main spec Disc as the guild I was in required healers. I guess I have always found shadow interesting always the kind of underdog until STM :P (good while it lasted) I like the challenge of playing class where you need to do more than just press 1 :) and feel I do well as both a DPS and healing priest.

What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? http://www.HowToPriest.com I guess playing a priest I'm very lucky its a great community and the guys over at howtopriest.com do an awesome job of theory crafting. I also love to follow Viklund on twitch great to get a few tips from one of the best.

Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes not a problem as I say have done in the past
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 44
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... %c3%adnder

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: We Know Girls IRL / Animosity (on this server)
How long were you in your previous guilds? We Know Girls IRL ( few months) Animosity few months prior to leaving for We Know Girls IRL and I'm back there now (about a month) after taking around a 9 month + break after starting HC Emerald Nightmare
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: I left Animosity just for progression reasons great bunch of people just not so committed when it comes to raiding. And I as I say took a long break so left We Know Girls IRL and re-joined Animosity got some people in there I've know for years and years
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No
Raid Experience, elaborate!: As I say raiding since kara cleared most tiers (some on my other priest started a new one while back on a new server most recently cleared HC EN/ TOV / Nighthold and 3 Mythic Nighthold on my Mistweaver monk
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? YouTube videos / HowToPriest.com / Forums / Practice dummy and of course getting those consumables.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Ofc all part of the fun makes it much more satisfying getting the kill when you have had to work for it
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I'm always looking to min/max my char be that with simcraft to figure out the best gear or race change (done that a few to many times! got to get that 1% !) I like to keep an eyeon raid cooldowns in the past ive been RaidLeader officer and GM in guilds so keeping track of cooldowns is a bit of habit.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since Kara Properly but did raid Molten Core on a rogue/warlock for a bit
How much do you play?: Not as much as I used to ive got 2 kids now so I try to get on for 1 hr in the evening get those dailies done then a little more on some days to run some mythic +
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: 110 - 996 ilvl Mistweaver 110 - 885 ilvl Demo Lock
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes always
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) Being on for 19.30 maybe a problem but I would be on for 19.50

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself

I'm looking for a guild with progression but also one that likes to have laugh, a big thing for me now is that its only 2 days (Majority of the time) and that's just down to having kids now and not getting the time to play. I can offer you an experienced raider who has played game for a long time now and can quickly adapt to a new class or spec if needed (just please not melee #removethemfromthegame :P) As I said before I will always look to improve my performance by researching and also looking at combat logs, I welcome any criticism as I think there's always room to improve.

I dont want my gear level to put you off its not terrible but also not at mythic raiding level yet, I guess its an investment on your part but I will do what I can outside of raiding to improve it and also make sure that's it not a wasted investment on your side :)

Goonier
Officer
Class: Hunter

Re: Blinder - Shadow Priest Application

Postby Goonier » 24 May 2017, 00:21

Hey Blinder thanks for the application just a few questions if you dont mind.

1) On your armoury I only see 1 SP Legendary do you have any others? or was it a logout issue?
2) Any chance you could link your Mistweaver?
3) You not got any logs for NH by any chance you might have these?

Blinder

Postby Blinder » 24 May 2017, 16:34

Hey Goonier,

1) Wait you mean there's more than one legendary for a priest! until a week ago I thought the priest was the only class that didn't have them :O.
In all seriousness thought yes I only have the one doesn't seem to matter what I do they dont drop for example I do all my emissary's LFR mythic + broken shore boxes even farmed the hidden ones!. I then did nothing on my monk for about a week an half first emissary legendary chest! broken system :P

2) Here is the link to my monk https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... c3%a1dowan

3) Sorry not really raided on the priest in NH so no logs to speak of, generally when I'm raiding I will do the logs myself but its mainly been on the monk as the guild needed a healer.

Regards

Chris

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 25 May 2017, 19:43

Thank you for your application. As it stands we have just taken on two shadow priests for trial, and I do not think it would be ideal with a 3rd at this time. Therefore I will be declining your app I am afraid. Good luck with your search for a guild.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Blinder

Postby Blinder » 25 May 2017, 21:16

Hi Alyssia,

No problem understood, thanks for your time if circumstances change please feel free to give me a shout BattleTag - Blinder#2487

Regards

Chris

Return to “Recruitment”