[Accepted] Holy Paladin / Mono

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Mononokehime
Raider
Class: Paladin

[Accepted] Holy Paladin / Mono

Postby Mononokehime » 07 Jun 2017, 00:22

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Maia

Character Info
In-Game Name: Mononokehime
Class: Paladin
Primary Talent Spec: Holy
Scondary(off)Specs: Prot / Retri
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I've played with all healing classes and I find pally most universal and fun :)
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? First of all I wanted to get my bonus set, then I was focused on critical chance and mastery stacking. I choose my leggos cause of the buff they r giving: 20mlns+ healing done for free per boss. I could replace it for healing ring or trinket, if I had lucky to get them ;)
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: My retri is bit low atm unf. Prot is bit better but Im used to tank mythic dgs only.
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 46
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... nonokehime

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Vivid, Northern Lights, Orbis (Doomhammer) and Arctic penguins, Weekend warriors (Draenor)
How long were you in your previous guilds? Vivid: since TBC till now (5 years with main, rest with alts), Northern Lights (1-2 y), Orbis (2y) and AP and WW only few weeks.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Vivid: they went social, Northern Lights: they kinda also went social (we had huge problems on Doomhammers with lacking of raiders), Orbis (personal conflict with others officers), AP (rl stuff made me to take a break), WW (no spot in main team)
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Ive talked some with Peach ;)
Raid Experience, elaborate!: Everything since TBC ;) I used to be a hardcore 5 days raiding time player. We used to clear nm, hc, achivs, and since WoD also mythics (except Hightmaul). I am mostly proud of my raiding with Orbis, cause for such crappy realm we managed to be top horde guild with half of team recruited by myself :)
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? Youtube, Wowhead, icy-veins for tactics n interesting details; worldoflogs, wowheroes for following best paladins stats, gear, spells used etc. Plus in case of still lacking of knowledge: google ;) And sometimes if I have any doubts, I just talk to some other paladins and ask em for opinion.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: I managed to "survive" wiping on Gorefiend, we had 200 wipes or so ;) So ye, I dont mind wiping, unless there is no progress at all on fight.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: Well Im great single target healer which is obvious, but I also can kick ass on aoe healing if needed. I got great cds that helps me on tough situations on fight (wings, avenger, aura, artifact, shields). Also I can heal a lot while running with some of my great instant spells: Holy shock, Light of the martyr, Light of dawn, Lay on hands and judgment. I am not that great on spread fights with long taking aoe damage, which is great for druids thankfully :)

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since TBC (well end of it, it was 2-3 months before Wotlk)
How much do you play?: I used to play 15h a day :) Now (since few months) I play 1-2 h a day (rhc, missions n dailies). I play some more on weekend.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: Nope.
Does anyone else have access to your account?: Nope.
Do you have any high level alts?: Not on Draenor :)
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes :)
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Sure if its necessary ;) Im not very talkative on ts, I prefer to chat.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) Yes, for 99%, unless work will make me to stay a bit longer. But I should be on time on these days.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself

Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: Well I love Ur raiding times (only 2 days, wedn n monday are best for me). Also You are semi hardcore-casual guild with mature ppl from what I know from Peach :) I am looking for a home to settle down. I dont worry much about loot and progress till atmosphere in guild is friendly n not stressful. Im tired of hardcore raiding with dramas n shouting. Besides I love to chat with Peach ;)
Why should You recruit me? Well I love playing with a holydin and Im always doing my best on raids. If I fail on something, Im always asking and figuring out how to fix it. Apart from that Im helpful, warm hearthed, friendly person with silly voice ;)

Regards.
Mono

Peachblossom
Officer
Class: Priest

Re: Holy Paladin / Mono

Postby Peachblossom » 07 Jun 2017, 08:54

Hi there, thanks for the application, we'll take a look at it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Peachblossom
Officer
Class: Priest

Re: Holy Paladin / Mono

Postby Peachblossom » 07 Jun 2017, 14:49

Accepted for trial, whisper an Officer for a guild invite.

Return to “Recruitment”