[Accepted] Voodoomasta's Raiding App

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Chucknovis
Class: Paladin

[Accepted] Voodoomasta's Raiding App

Postby Chucknovis » 16 Jun 2017, 12:31

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Grant

Character Info
In-Game Name: Voodoomasta
Class: Hunter
Primary Talent Spec: Beast Mastery
Scondary(off)Specs: None as of yet but willing to level and learn both.
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Beast Mastery is not only my favorite hunter specc when it comes to play style but it is also showing good results in Tomb, also its the specc I have most knowledge of.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? I was running low on mats on my enchanter.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 47 (thanks to blizz i've just got AK 40 so 52 inc)
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... oodoomasta

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Imperial of Orgrimmar
How long were you in your previous guilds? Months until kicked for inactivity
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Kicked for inactivity
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: At this point yes almost everyone :D (Maelas, Flotzek mainly but i'm getting to know everyone)
Raid Experience, elaborate!: As Progression I have Raided, Firelands/HC, ICC but as hunter I have raided SoO/HC, EN/HC NH/HC
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? Look up the adventure guide/dungeon journal to get a quick grasp on it then do research via guide videos and DPS specific tactics. (Also try to find ways to cheese mechanics because its fun)
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: I expect to.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: Once i'm back at my best I'm pretty good at following mechanics and not standing in the bad, unless the very unlikely situation comes up where i need to quickly dip a toe in to stop a more raid wide danger. I try not to have expectations, but goals are something I always have/ strive for.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: On and off since Zul'Aman in BC
How much do you play?: atleast 6-8 hours everyday
Has your account been traded or passed on?: Nope
Does anyone else have access to your account?: Nope
Do you have any high level alts?: Yes, Palading 110, Demonhunter 110 and leveling my Druid at 103 currently.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Indeed
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Damn right, i'm usually muted during a raid because my keyboard is the loud kind and i'm a key masher xD
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00): Yes quite easily, life happens though so sometimes, i might have to give a warning to Aly if i can't make it or i just wont sign up xD

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: Well i want to join the raiding team, I'm more than willing to not be on the mythic team to begin with as I don't currently feel like i'm ready. But ultimately I'm a hard working Huntard that will always try to be the opposite of the average huntard that everyone hates to see in a PuG or LFR xD. I'm really looking forward to off raids if i don't make the progression team. Also you should accept me onto the tryout list/ progression raid because i'm wanna to be the very best, the best there ever was, to tame them is my quest to kill bosses is my goal, BM Huntard!. (this fits so much better on a hunter than on a Paladin, i'm glad i waited)

You friendly Social Huntard <3

Goonier
Officer

Re: Voodoomasta's Raiding App

Postby Goonier » 16 Jun 2017, 13:53

Hey,

Just a few questions from myself before I make a decision

- Kicked for inactivity why where you inactivity any reason behind it and how long for?

- Don't enjoy BM at the moment, currently, MM is simming much higher than BM if you don't enjoy it you should start looking into MM as that might fit your play style etc.

- What is your view on handling boss mechanics as hunters we normally play a key role in boss fits as we are most mobile class along with many talents to cheese boss stuff, do you feel if you were put in a position that you could handle this task?

Chucknovis

Postby Chucknovis » 16 Jun 2017, 14:44

I was kicked for inactivity because I had to cancel my subscription as it was making paying bills hard at the time and that was for a couple months, I have since been in my own guild when I came back to wow with some friends before the broken shore came out. I enjoy playing BM but don't mind re-learning MM if it's more help to the raid.
I think given time to learn what I need to do and to adapt my play style a little I could do it.

Goonier
Officer

Postby Goonier » 16 Jun 2017, 14:57

I would say over the spec play what you more enjoy, I will more than likely be keeping up both specs and play different specs over bosses etc something you should keep in mind also.

Chucknovis

Postby Chucknovis » 16 Jun 2017, 15:30

I will be, as soon as I get concordance in BM I will be getting my MM concordance. Sadly my internet provider had crapped out in my area so I'm without internet :'( luckily I have some mobile data for now ;)

Goonier
Officer

Postby Goonier » 20 Jun 2017, 17:19

Accepted after the talk from last night

Return to “Recruitment”