[Accepted] DK -> Warlock

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Swertje
Class: Death Knight

[Accepted] DK -> Warlock

Postby Swertje » 25 Jun 2017, 10:34

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Sven

Character Info
In-Game Name: Cargotz
Class: Warlock
Primary Talent Spec: Affliction
Scondary(off)Specs: Demonology
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Affli; high movement and challenging
Demo; straightforward rotation and looks cool
:smokin:
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?
First went for Mastery untill 100%, now searching for more Haste - primary stats for the affliction spec
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?:
This is actually a character reroll for the guild, so yes :)
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 52 in affli ; 43 in demo
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... or/cargotz

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Fifth Sin
How long were you in your previous guilds? a few months now
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Won't leave even if you decline this - you'll have to kick me :rofl:
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: erm... :roll:
Raid Experience, elaborate!: have been raiding the friends rank hc's with the guild
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? flasks, pots, food and runes. And youtube ofc :)
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: yes
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
With Carahnios (my DK), I failed a lot of boss mechanics - have the feeling this is less the case with my warlock. I will -almost always- learn quickly from my mistakes and put survival over dps

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: 10+ years
How much do you play?: 3-4 days a week
Has your account been traded or passed on?: no
Does anyone else have access to your account?: no
Do you have any high level alts?: Carahnios (DK) 110
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) yes

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
I joined because your raid schedule fitted me best (combo work/lifestyle) and noticed there was a shortage of ranged in the raids. My warlock was still on Draenor, so I decided to give it a try and by the time I reached 110, I was in love :crazy:
Even raiding was fun and I like the utility my lock can bring to a raid (cookies and taxi)
Only downside is that I'll be busy with work on tuesday and wednesday next week (june 27,28) and july 11,12. All other days I'm @ your disposal
;)

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: DK -> Warlock

Postby Alyssia » 26 Jun 2017, 09:45

Hey, ty for the application. As it stands I am going to decline, I would have to see better performance before I'd be inclined to take you on as a trial as we are not short on people atm. Perhaps with some effort and practise you could get there, but I'd like to see a fair bit better. Based largely on what I saw last night you were doing somewhere in the vicinity of 50 to 60% of the dmg you should be capable of on what is arguably the strongest class and spec ingame atm.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”