[Accepted] Strips application

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Strips
Raider
Class: Balance Druid

[Accepted] Strips application

Postby Strips » 05 Jul 2017, 12:39

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Sébastien

Character Info
In-Game Name: Strips
Class: Druid
Primary Talent Spec:Balance
Scondary(off)Specs:Guardian
What made you choose these specs for raiding?:Coolest of the casters ( who else can flap around? )
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? The balance druid bible written by Gebuz and simcraft
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Sure thing
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 60
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... nor/strips

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Epic Legendary
How long were you in your previous guilds? Since may 21th of this year
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Raiding with them is bad for my stomach ulcer. ( and huge Roster issues )
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Saphiiree
Raid Experience, elaborate!: Raiding since molten core , took a break in cataclysm to raid in Rift and Swtor, back in MOP until HFC where i took another break, and finaly raided all this XPac
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? bosses are prepared months in advance (Ptr participation or stream viewing)
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: yes
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc. : Probably cant answer that objectively , but i'd say i'm good at following tactics and i'm a team player , i'm less good at sitting around w8ing for people to be ready for the next pull. Concerning my class /spec ,i'm not the best boomie out there but i'll do my share of dmg.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?:Since vanilla
How much do you play?:i got over 1200 days played on my account
Has your account been traded or passed on?: no
Does anyone else have access to your account?: Ofc no
Do you have any high level alts?: Focused on 1 char
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: I do
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00): i can

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
I'm looking for a stable guild that i could call home , with decent players and after going through your logs (and some chatting with saph ) , i believe Fifth Sin could become just that for me. When it come to why you should recruit me , well if you guys are looking for a decent raider , who is committed to the game and can be committed to the guild, who prioritize the team progress over his own rankings and who can guaranty great attendance to the raids, then i will hear from you soon enough.

Goonier
Officer
Class: Hunter

Re: Strips application

Postby Goonier » 05 Jul 2017, 17:01

Thank you for applying Saph told us lots about you

Accept for trail whisper any officer for a trial

Return to “Recruitment”