[Declined] Restoration Shammy Application

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Frym
Class: Restoration Shaman

[Declined] Restoration Shammy Application

Postby Frym » 26 Jul 2017, 17:43

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Viktor

Character Info
In-Game Name: Frym
Class: Shaman
Primary Talent Spec: Restoration
Scondary(off)Specs: Elemental

What made you choose these specs for raiding?:
I've always enjoyed the Shaman best as a healer, and ive done my fair share of dpsing in raids aswell as some tanking. I thought it was about time i did some healing. So it was only natural that i went with the Shaman for that.
I also feel that the Shaman usually is a good contributor to raids considering the massive AOE healing they can put out, aswell as Raid cds etc.

What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?
I always try to do the best reseach i can for my Main, and i found that mastery was the major stat most restoration shamans went for.
And i liked the style and how it works inside raids and such, sure it will work better on some fights then others depending on the avarage healthpool of the raid, but ive found it to work out well so far into Legion.

Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?:
Well obiously i would prefer to stay as a healer since that is what i enjoy most at the moment, but if the guild really needs for example i dont really have a problem switching over. Since ive been dps in most other expansions it would be an easy transition.

Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl:
40, i know its low, started on my shammy in Feburary and had a break aswell, working on getting it up to par.

Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... aenor/frym

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: On this Char only Acherus.

How long were you in your previous guilds?
For maybe 4 ish months.

Why did you leave your previous guilds?:
The guild died, half the guild left, the rest quit.

Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?:
No, i do not.

Raid Experience, elaborate!:
I started raiding for real in Cataclysm, where i cleared everything on Normal (new HC) before next teir came out, included some HC bosses but not full clears. This i did as a Rogue, with resto shammy as an alt for some fun.

In Mop i did some in the first tier until my guild stopped playing, and so did i, i did however come back for SoO which i cleared in Flex/Normal and half on HC. This also as a Rogue.

In Wod i cleared the first raid on hc before BRF came out as a Prot Warrior, lagged abit behind on BRH but cleared that aswell on my warrior. (switched over to Fury somewhere in BRF) And cleared HFC aswell on my warrior.

In Legion i started as a WW monk and in February i switched over to Restoration Shaman, so far ive cleared all the raids on HC (nighthold before ToS came out) as a Resto shamm, So far ive done 6/9 ToS N in a pug since im no longer in a guild.

How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?
Learn what i can about the encounters from either guides or the ingame journals, or i supose by learning as you try to kill them, depends on how the guild does it and how quick the guild is to go into the new tiers.

Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:
Ofcourse, its all part of the progress which i love to be a part of, thats the whole reaso i raid, it makes the kill so much more satisfying.

Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
Im a quick learner, i usually learn new encounters very quickly and i think i am relativly good at thinking on my feet.
I do not have any problems with speaking or listening in English i actually quite enjoy it.
I dont have any problem with realising if i did somehting wrong, and will take critisism to heart and try to improve.
Im probably not the best at coming up with different synergies between different classes, but im trying to improve that.
I have a tendency to dream away if i find a fight boring or slow (though never on progress, i love that but on farm bosses and such) i need to get better at alawys beeing active even if the boss is easy/boring.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?:Since ICC opened, with some breaks here and there.
How much do you play?: Usually too much, i try not to though.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: I have all classes at 100 or more, I have 3 Horde alts in 110 and 2 Ally alts in 110.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00)
Yes i can raid during that time, except if and extra day comes on a sunday, i Start work at 6/8 pm on sundays so i can usually never play on sundays. All the other times i will be able to come.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
Ive always loved raiding and progressing through the bosses, its whats keeping me playing WoW. And i usually think the guilds i join progress to slow, so im trying to find a guild that has abit more tempo and it seems like this guild does that, atleast from WoWprogress and what ive read. I like to be back at the boss straight away to be able to pull as fast as possible aftera wipe (ofcourse not if tactics need to be changed or discussed etc), and i always try to improve myself and help people around me to get better. I love being a part of a guild and learning together and hopefully get some new friends.

I dont know if ive done a good job selling myself, but i do hope i can fit into your team, and im completely open to having a talk with one of you if you have any further questions or such.
Hope i hear from you soon.

Best Regards Viktor

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Restoration Shammy Application

Postby Alyssia » 27 Jul 2017, 15:01

Thank you for your application, we will get back to you with an answer once we have had a chance to fully review it and talk it over.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Peachblossom
Officer
Class: Priest

Postby Peachblossom » 28 Jul 2017, 09:32

Hi there, thanks for the application. Unfortunately we are not able to offer you a trial spot as we recently recruited another healer, but good luck with your search for a new home.

Frym
Class: Restoration Shaman

Postby Frym » 28 Jul 2017, 10:30

Qh i see, well thanks anyway and Gool luck on your mythic progress :)

Return to “Recruitment”