Recruitment- Becan [Social Accepted]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Becan
Class: Hunter

Recruitment- Becan [Social Accepted]

Postby Becan » 14 Aug 2017, 23:37

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional):Stefan

Character Info
In-Game Name:Beecan
Class:Hunter
Primary Talent Spec:Marksman
Scondary(off)Specs:Beast Mastery
What made you choose these specs for raiding?:The best spec. And the one i enjoy the most
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? Stat prio
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?:sure
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl:56
Link to current armory profile:https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/beecan

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds:Honestly
How long were you in your previous guilds? I was in the friend's guild all the time and in Honestly for about 2 weeks trial
Why did you leave your previous guilds?:The friend stopped playing, and the Honestly guild had awful raid management
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Trade Chat
Raid Experience, elaborate!: TOS: 9/9nm 8/9hc 1/9M
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? Swatch guides
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:Yes
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:Learning new things and willing to learn them

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?:since TBC
How much do you play?:5-7h per day
Has your account been traded or passed on?:No
Does anyone else have access to your account?:No
Do you have any high level alts?:Not at the moment, working on it
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?:Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00)Yes

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:Positive attitude, calm , friendly, willing to learn knew thing , progress with the guild, patient, commited

-

Peachblossom
Head of Healers
Class: Priest

Re: Recruitment- Becan

Postby Peachblossom » 15 Aug 2017, 19:50

Hi there and thanks for the application. We'll get back to you as soon as we've had a chance to consider it.

Peachblossom
Head of Healers
Class: Priest

Postby Peachblossom » 16 Aug 2017, 09:59

I've had a chance to look at your application and I've got a few questions:

1. From your armory page, you don't have all your gear enchanted, could you explain about that?
2. I'd like to know a bit more about what guilds you were in before and for how long in each guild and the reason for leaving?
3. Could you link some logs from warcraftlogs.com so our hunter officer can take a look at them?

Thanks a lot for your patience.

Becan

Postby Becan » 16 Aug 2017, 19:02

Hi there, thanks for the reply
1.I just got new legendary so i was trying some things so i had to change other parts too, but i was going to enchant it befoe any raiding ofc.
2.As i said i was in guilds with my friends that were our small unkown 10man guild on many servers. And a "major" guild that i was in was Honestly we progressed mythic abit but as i said the raid management by leader was poor so i didnt like it and we pared our ways basically.
3.https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 23/latest#

Goonier
Head of Ranged / Recruitment Officer

Postby Goonier » 16 Aug 2017, 23:16

Few Questions from myself.

1 - Your haste is currently at 7% that way too low for a MM hunter so unsure on your gear choices at the moment
2 - What legendaries do you have see you got the ring which is awful in most fights in ToS
3 - Any reason you are using Volly talent it doesnt sim great and takes some focus and with your haste you would be foucs drained for most of the fight?

Becan

Postby Becan » 17 Aug 2017, 00:21

1. and 2. :Well as i said i was trying this new ring i got so that is why haste is 7%. I got cape legedary which is also not that good and when i equip that and other ring i got i got around 9-10% haste which i heard is the sweet spot. But im definitely farming at the moment for more legendaries ( other ring , hands and belt)
3.And for my talents they change all the time since there are a lot of builds M+, aoe boss, and single target boss, so they change but when im doing ToS bosses im using Murder of Crows , i mean i can explain u talent trees for all of those if u want

Goonier
Head of Ranged / Recruitment Officer

Postby Goonier » 17 Aug 2017, 14:00

Currently, we have 3 hunters in the guild, when looking at your logs you will not be able to get in the team with your current dps, you are doing very low damage as a MM hunter and we are not looking to gear someone you would have to do this on your own.

Only thing I could offer would be a social spot in the guild where maybe in time you could join the raid ranks, but at your current state you should be pulling much more dps than you are as MM.

Becan

Postby Becan » 17 Aug 2017, 15:52

Yeah i know im trying to find the way to boost them I need go get trinkets that the only thing I know atm. But sure id like to join as a social and tr to pump my dps to get in ur raid grp

Becan

Postby Becan » 17 Aug 2017, 15:53

How do i contact u in game ? Should i do it or u will ?

Return to “Recruitment”