Zeldaron - Retri paladin

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Zeldaron
Class: Paladin

Zeldaron - Retri paladin

Postby Zeldaron » 05 Sep 2017, 21:41

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Daniel

Character Info

In-Game Name: Zeldaron

Primary Talent Spec: Retribution

Scondary(off)Specs: Prot (however rarely use)

What made you choose these specs for raiding?: Been playing Ret since cataclysm and ive just really stuck with it as its the spec I not only have the most knowledge in but im most experienced at.

What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?
I gem and enchant my gear to mainly give haste and strength along with mark of the hidden satyr on my neck. This is due to these enchants being the best for me and simming the most damage.

Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?:
Yes, however I do not have the required gear for prot/holy atm.
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 59
Link to current armory profile:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/zeldaron

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Wooze, Noctem, nemesis

How long were you in your previous guilds?

I was in wooze for practically the whole of the latter half of WOD and they disbanded during the beginning of legion, Noctem I joined soon afterwards and I raided with them for around 5 months but then took a break from the game due to burnout, when I came back to the game I joined the guild nemesis and managed to achieve 4/10 M during nighthold with them however soon after that we were struggling to get people for raids which caused the raid team to somewhat fall apart.

Why did you leave your previous guilds?:
Burnout, lack of being able to get enough people for raids.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?:
Nope
Raid Experience, elaborate!:
I've been raiding actively since the middle of cataclysm and have cleared every raid (save for a break during mists) on at least heroic (old normal) difficulty. During legion my progress has been 3/7 M EN 3/3 HC TOV 4/10 M NH and 9/9 HC TOS
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?
Read up on tactics, watch a few videos and make sure I have the optimal talents and build ready to deal with the boss effectively.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:
Of course, as I do have a little mythic raid progress, I understand that over 100 wipes can sometimes be necessary.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:

I think im very good at knowing my spec (retri) like the back of my hand really, after playing it for so long I am able to use my knowledge of my class to adjust to any raid situation. I also am a quick learner especially in raids, and can take criticism and how I would be able to improve. If I make a mistake, you can be sure ill only make it once. What im less good at would probably be any potential I have to pplay holy or prot as an off spec, I did briefly tank during dragon soul way back in cata, however the spec has changed much since then. If needed however I could certainly take the time to relearn prot or learn holy if required.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?:
7 years (since 2010)
How much do you play?:
Depends, some days I can be online up to 6+ hours, and some days less, I am an active player however and will be seen online very regularly.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No.
Does anyone else have access to your account?: Nope
Do you have any high level alts?: I have 2 other 110s, a mage and a shaman, alongside most other classes at level 100.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) Of course

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:

I want to be part of a stable raid environment where we can progress and attain achievements in this game within raiding whilst having fun, I also feel like I could be a strong addition to the guild due to my long experience of raiding within wow and playing the same spec for so long and would love to hear back off this application. Thanks :)

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Zeldaron - Retri paladin

Postby Alyssia » 06 Sep 2017, 10:30

Hey, thank you for applying. We will get back to you here with an answer or some more questions once we have had time to look it over and discuss it.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Zeldaron

Postby Zeldaron » 07 Sep 2017, 22:33

Alyssia wrote:Hey, thank you for applying. We will get back to you here with an answer or some more questions once we have had time to look it over and discuss it.

Hey, good to hear! thanks :)

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 08 Sep 2017, 20:27

Hey, we have talked it over and we have decided we would like to offer you a trial spot, so if you accept simply contact any officer ingame for an invite.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”