Woomataurus application [Social Accepted]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Riesh
Class: Tauren - Hunter

Woomataurus application [Social Accepted]

Postby Riesh » 08 Sep 2017, 15:09

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Riesh

Character Info
In-Game Name: Woomataurus
Class: Tauren Hunter
Primary Talent Spec: Gathering herbs
Secondary(off)Specs: Skinner
What made you choose these specs for raiding? Honestly... no idea why
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? uhhh...
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs? Yup, if someone can help me choose
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: Will get back on this one
Link to current armory profile: same as above

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Original
How long were you in your previous guilds? 3 days
Why did you leave your previous guilds? Because there is no social activity to be found in that guild
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin? Maelas
Raid Experience, elaborate! none
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? Level, learn, level some more, learn some more
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter? already wipin a lot, so yeah
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc. I can't say i am good at any beside fishing atm.
Got some degree of patience on my side.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Been playing it for 3 days now (36 hours)
How much do you play?: I am some kind of weekend warrior, but guess I will be on for about 20 hrs per week.
Has your account been traded or passed on? No, this is a very very noob account
Does anyone else have access to your account? No
Do you have any high level alts? nah
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC? No
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? No, the location of PC does not allow any enthousiastic battle sounds... the wife will get angry when I disturb her Netflix moments.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) When 'my boss' allows me to be at home I might be able to.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?
I am a social player, down to earth and looking for a nice and good time. Been lured in after quite some time to switch from Legend of Mir II (MMORG) to WoW. Commercials do work!
Although I'm not able to play at a 24/7 rate, I will be online at a frequent rate.
Because I started WoW 3 days ago, I will be busy learning the game, and trying to avoid flooding the chat with noob questions (gonna PM Maelas for that :evil: )

I met Maelas @ darkmoon (fishing) and he told me to give it a go concerning the application.
I might get into raiding at some moment, but because of my experience of WoW in the last 3 days I guess that will take some time, so would I consider myselves to become a social member.

Thanks for reading through this,

kind regards

Woomataurus

Maelas
Raider
Class: Druid

Re: Woomataurus application

Postby Maelas » 08 Sep 2017, 15:13

Yep just to clarify, I met this dude while fishing in darkmoon faire. I found out he was a brand new player to the game, and is in a guild that does not sound very fun. I know that our guild is lovely, and so I said that if he really wants to join to come on the forums and give an application a go, to become a friends rank / social member. :)

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Woomataurus application

Postby Alyssia » 08 Sep 2017, 15:24

Yeah I don't see any issue with that, simply contact any officer ingame for an invite and refer them to this forum thread.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”