[Declined] App : Krisd sub rogue

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Torquos
Class: sub rogue

[Declined] App : Krisd sub rogue

Postby Torquos » 17 Sep 2017, 23:07

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Kris

Character Info
In-Game Name: Krisd
Class: Rogue
Primary Talent Spec: Subtlety
Scondary(off)Specs: Assasination
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I have so much utility so i can help the raid alot and litteraly skip boss mechanix
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? I just enchant the stat i need the most, if i lack vers, i enchant vers.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs? Yes, but as a rogue i dont think i will need to
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 65
Link to current armory profile: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... cale/Krisd

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: PubTrainConductors, Fifth Sin and some filler guilds
How long were you in your previous guilds? 7 month at the most
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Sometimes i was dumb, sometimes i just quit the game
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Yes many ppl
Raid Experience, elaborate!: 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV 3/10 M NH, 1/9 ToS
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? I study logs and watch videos
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: yes
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I like to skip alot of mechanix if i have the opportunity to do so. I'm not that good at not moving while dps'ing but i got alot better then before. Im also not afraid of criticism and im always willing to get better.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: 1,5 years
How much do you play?: kinda alot
Has your account been traded or passed on?: no
Does anyone else have access to your account?: no
Do you have any high level alts?: yes Torquees, enh shaman and 1 destro lock
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) yes

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
I am not rly good at selling myself but i will try. First of all i want to say that my decision to leave the guild on the beginning of NH was the worst decision i've ever made and i regret it. Otherwise i'd like to be a part of the team again because i like the atmosphere, i love progressing on the hardest content and i think that i will be a good filler on the spot you guys have open for a melee dps. I also think that im pretty good at the class i play even tho i cant be at the top of the meter since i dont have the damn legendary shoulders ... :(
Last edited by Torquos on 19 Sep 2017, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.

Goonier
Officer
Class: Hunter

Re: App : Krisd sub rogue

Postby Goonier » 19 Sep 2017, 14:21

Hey so I have a few concerns over your application and regards to the way you left.

1 - I like to skip alot of mechanix if i have the opportunity to do so. I'm not that good at not moving while dps'ing but i got alot better then before. I'm also not afraid of criticism and I'm always willing to get better. You shouldn't be skipping mechanics unless you mean using abilities to soak to cheese then I understand. You have select rogue one of the best DPS while moving class in the game so this is concerning that you not good at moving which would be an issue as many fights are movement fights.

2 - You left the guild because we needed to bench a melee and you were currently still on trial and is expected to be able to handle being benched and if I am honest, I never trust people who act like this, so you would need to give me more than you regret the decision, because as it reads it is like this. I didn't want to be benched thought I could go somewhere else and not be, couldn't find a good enough guild and now want back in. Answer me this....would you take someone you already given a chance who throw it away from another one? how do we know it won't happen again etc we don't know.

3 - Looking at you char https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/krisd you said ToS mythic 1 but you haven't on this character I have checked also your Shaman https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/torquees this is also the same for what you say about NH are you not telling us the truth on your mythic experience?

I really need to think about this to see if we can build that trust again.

Torquos
Class: sub rogue

Postby Torquos » 19 Sep 2017, 14:48

Hello, thanks for the relply.

1 - So first of all yes, skipping mechanics means that i cheese them for example the mind control on avatar, i use cloak and i stay at 1 place.
About the moving. I said that i was not good at NOT MOVING, that means that in the past i moved alot with A and D ( Alyssia knows what i mean). Now i got better at staying at 1 place and dps'ing.

2- I can swear to god that you promoted me to Member the night before. The night on which i got benched i got angry because first i was unexperienced with getting benched and second you did not tell me the reason for me getting benched. I remember i got moved to group 5 in the raid you someone just called out that everyone who is in group 5 will need to leave the raid. As i said i was still unexperienced with WoW raiding so i thought because i was one of the top DPS's i will never get benched etc. Now i know that even if someone is the best, at 1 point he will need to step off for the guild needs.

3- For my rogue it says that im 1/9 M ToS, atleast on my screen.
Sorry about my shaman, he is 3/10 i somehow missclicked and didnt notice.

best regards.

Gwaycia
Raider
Class: Demon hunter

Postby Gwaycia » 19 Sep 2017, 15:37

Not that I have any say in this, but it must've not been refreshed for you Goonier. It also says 1/9M when I check it (1x Goroth).

Torquos, the truth is that pretty much everyone gets benched once in a while. Sometimes voluntarily, sometimes not. We have way over 20 people (and no wonder, as it's necessary to make sure the raids will happen even if more people have to skip it) and some fights, especially progress, often need us to make our best. For example: if you're a tryout, you probably sit. If it's a dps check and your dps is low, you probably will have to sit. If a lot of ranged are needed, you might have to sit. If you performed badly on some mechanics, you probably have to sit. It's not discrimination, it's not a grudge against someone, it's just for the best - you will get the kill sooner or later and you will take part in a progress kill sooner or later. You simply cannot and should not feel like it's pointed at you :) if you're not sure why you were sat out, you can always ask an officer, best after the raid.
And should you get accepted, don't worry if you're sat out a lot at the beginning. It's perfectly normal. Just have a bit of patience.

Tharkun
Battlesteed
Battlesteed
Class: Druid

Postby Tharkun » 19 Sep 2017, 16:46

At this time I am not willing to offer you a trial spot.
Please feel free to contact me in game if you want to talk this over.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Return to “Recruitment”