[Declined] Krashnaria // Frost Mage and everything

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Kracknash
Class: Mage

[Declined] Krashnaria // Frost Mage and everything

Postby Kracknash » 23 Oct 2017, 11:59

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Sascha

Character Info
In-Game Name: Krashnaria
Class: Mage
Primary Talent Spec: Frost
Secondary(off)Specs: Fire
What made you choose these specs for raiding?:

Even tho Frost is very proc reliant, the DPS is mostly stable and I prefer to have high single target and average Cleave rather then High Cleave/AoE and average/bad single target. I like the active style of playing with Frost and the Movement Options, if used correct, dont interrupt your casting so in a perfect case you dont have to interrupt any casting at all...In addition I always been into these Casterspecs since I dont really like melee.

What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?
A combination of SimCraft/ClassDiscord and personal knowledge/Ingame testing
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?:
If its needed I can switch to every single Class since I have all Classes on 110. I have no Problem with that. Esspecially when it comes to Casterclasses since those are the ones that are already equipped properly.
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 65
Link to current armory profile:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/draenor/krashnaria

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Cold+Blooded
How long were you in your previous guilds? 4 Months
Why did you leave your previous guilds?:

If I leave the Guild (which i havent done yet) I wd leave because they called out to be a semi-hardcore guild. At the current state we havent even done Mythic Goroth because the Raidleading Team (3 People) dont want the "bad" people to sit out and they basically take every recruit they can get...I want to be in a semi-hardcore guild and thats why im not satisfied with the results in my current guild.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Was going through the memberlist and I dont know anyone of the characters listed.

Raid Experience, elaborate!:

I started raiding back in WotLK with my disc. I had a nonguild Raidroster of 30 People with me and did 25 ICC Heroic every week.
At the beginning of Cataclysm I did some Casualraiding with my Shaman as Elemental and when Firelands and Dragonsoul came out I did Hardcoreraiding.
In MoP is kinda skipped the first Content because of the idea behind MoP. With SoO I did Progressraiding again (no preferences because of Accountswitching).
With WoD is was completely casual with playing an hour here and an hour there. Nothing with guilds and some Pugraids.
Now with Legion I was in a Semi-Hardcore Guild when Emerald Nightmare came out but after 3 or 4 Weeks into the raid the League-Syndrom caught me so I had a break from WoW...I returned for a couple of Weeks when Nighthold came out but stopped playing again after killing Heroic:Gul´dan. Right before ToS came out I started again to catch up a bit and here I am. I cleared Heroic on 5 Characters and had Goroth on 28%.

How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? Guides from the Web if available and the compendium. Also i make sure to have Flasks/Runes/Pots/Food/Tomes/Drums to fill 3 Hours of raiding with that.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?:
If 500 wipes is a lot then, yes. Well, it depends on how we wipe. F.ex. if we wipe on Kil´jaeden 250 Times just because people dont soak the f**king Armageddon then I might get pissed.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:

Like I said earlier I´m definitely into Casterclasses and I´m really confident with everyone of them (except Warlock). I theorycraft a lot when I want to play a Class. I always try to maximise my DPS without losing my Movement. I think my movement is also one thing I´m good at. I might need 2 or 3 Tries to figure out how a mechanic is working and how I have to move in that kind of situation but after that Im stable in this situation. Im bad when it comes to position myself as a melee class. Also a bad thing about me (some may see it as a good thing) that when Im pissed in a raid because something is going wrong that shouldnt be wrong, I start to call out things that a raidlead normally calls out.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since mid of WotLK
How much do you play?: Almost every Day (I sometimes have BandPractice after work then I just log on to do WQ´s)
Has your account been traded or passed on?: I had a couple of Accounts simply because a Friend and me did RaF a lot. But the Account that I have right now is my Account and havent been traded or anything.
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No.
Do you have any high level alts?:
Every Class but when it comes to ilvl/Artifact Traits my highest are: Boomkin (928 (63)), Elemental Shaman (924 (60)), Shadow Priest (930 (61)), Arms Warrior (929 (57))
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes. I often participate when it comes to open strategy discussions.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00)
Yes.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself // 5 Million Gold and Im all yours :D
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:

Well, first of all I like your guild name :smokin:
Second I was searching for a Guild that needs a Mage. WowProgress displayed me some guilds and your guild seems to fit best to what I want to see from a guild. Your point of view seems to be the same then mine. I like it when guilds want to have as much progression as possible but at the same time they want to have a good guild environment. Its hard to create that but if you have that already. I gladly want to be a part of it.
Why you should recruit me?
Easy. Because Im a mad man with mad skills that is serious when needed and a fun living person when no seriousness is needed. Im still fun living while im serious but not as much as without seriousness. No idea what im writing here but yea...A good guild wants to recruit good members and in my opinion you guys have a good guild and Im a good member soo...win/win.
Last edited by Kracknash on 23 Oct 2017, 22:23, edited 1 time in total.

Goonier
Head of Ranged / Recruitment Officer
Class: Hunter

Re: Krashnaria // Frost Mage and everything

Postby Goonier » 23 Oct 2017, 16:08

Hello Sascha,

Thanks for your application, we are searching for 1 more mage to join the raid team, but I would like to have a chat with you on TeamSpeak first before making a decision on this application.

Could you please add Xenon45#2817 or FreddieK#2983 so we can chat with you.

Return to “Recruitment”