[Application] Druid - (Restoration)

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Uschu
Class: Druid

[Application] Druid - (Restoration)

Postby Uschu » 31 Oct 2017, 00:38

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Peter

Character Info
In-Game Name: Uschu [Veovis#2858]
Primary Talent Spec: Restoration
Scondary(off)Specs: Starlord
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I loved healing from the start (11 years ago), it sounds wierd but starring at healthbars is just cool and the importance of healers in general. Druid healing is by far the most enjoyable, I just love the pacy healing style (jumping while healing is just OP) :)
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: honestly, I had to stop playing WoW entirely in 7.2.5 and unsubbed due to an asignment change in my company that required all my focus. That means gear wise Im a bit behind 5-10 ilvl but Im still in the ilvl range when Method did their first kill so should be still fine. However I will do everything needed to get up the ilvl asap (a week off in Nov ofc will help for this too).
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: As being a team player is most important to me, I would always be willing todo what is necessary to keep the team successfull going.
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 60 (as mentioned above, I will do what ever is possible to catch up really quick).
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/chara ... dawn/uschu

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Common Sense (Alliance)
How long were you in your previous guilds? For about a half year. Before I was on Honorbound (Horde) for damn long.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: As stated above, I had a assignment change in my company that required all my attention and alot of traveling. The reason I could get back to Common Sense was that they filled the open Druid spot + I honestly regret going Alliance ... (its true ... just alot of kids).
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Sadly not
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I have playing WoW since 11 years, always on highest difficulty latest progress is TOS 3/9 M (Druid) - TOS 5/9 M (Warlock) and we were pretty close todo 6/9 M so I also know this fight pretty good :).
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: I google my ass off at work. Most likely with Warcraftlogs and videos to get the hang of damage pattern of a boss.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: I'm not a masochist but I love progression and whiping is a really important part on it. Even it can be frustrating to wipe over and over on same mistakes I think its a very important part. As longer you wipe on a boss as deeper the satisfaction is when you kill him :).
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: Due to my experience I feel pretty good in moving and not dieing to random stuff. I can adapt to boss mechanics very fast. Im very bad in pronouncing boss names :P and I'm not so good in meter whoring at least thats not my goal as healer. My worst problem is that I love resto druid but hate all other speccs so Im not really good in it or invested any time into it :(.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: since start (should be 11 years now or?)
How much do you play?: Due to real life (work & stuff) I just can maintain one class at a time. I think it should be like 10-15 hours a week. However I always do what is needed for progressing Mythic but I don't care about other stuff (mounts/Pets/achievments).
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: I got a warlock (6/9 M TOS) but honestly, he got alot of carried as I might have spent 1 month on level 110.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00): Yes, however I might slack on optional days depending on workload. Thats also the reason Im looking for a 2 nights raiding guild but yea for those 2 main days I will be totally available.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:

As I don't know Fifth Sin for now I just can hope your the raiding home I'm looking for. I just look for nice and cool people that enjoy the game the same way as I do but also don't take it to serious. I would love to become a part of a team that all work together for one goal (defeting all bosses in highest difficulty) and not a bunch of people where logs > progress. Furthermore do I like M+ and PVP alot and I would love to get into that aswell with a guild group.

But the more important question is, why you should recruit me. I think Im a good player, you know, not repeating mistakes over and over or tunneling, but honestly if you play that game for 11 years I think you know how it works. I really have a deep passion into haeling and especally into druid healing. As said Im a full team player, so what ever helps the guild to getting the progress done, I will do it. That ofc includes beeing helpfull where ever I can. My raid attention will be very high as raiding is like having a sport activity in the evening, so I build my schedule around it. I also don't like when 19 people have to wait for 1 person so Im not going todo this. I'm more than happy to have a little chat via TS :).

Cheers to all of you

Uschu

Peachblossom
Head of Healers
Class: Priest

Re: [Application] Druid - (Restoration)

Postby Peachblossom » 31 Oct 2017, 10:06

Hey there, thanks for the application.

Just taking a look at your guild history you seem to have changed guilds quite a lot between June 24th and August 12th this year, 4 different guilds? What was happening there?

Looking at wowprogress I can only find m+ runs for season 7.2.5, and they are quite extensive. No record of anything pre-7.2.5 or post 7.2.5, did you change your name or something else happened?

Item level is not so important to us but 60 traits is quite a way behind where we need people to be for Antorus.

We'll take a look at it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Uschu

Postby Uschu » 31 Oct 2017, 12:07

Hey Peach,

I switched guilds on alliance side cause one was just not the guild I was looking for and the other three died due to not enough players. Especally Holy Moonkin was a really nice guild and sadly died very quickly. I dont know whats wrong these days, but it seems like guilds breaking appart very easy :(. About the M+ runs yes you acually loose all your recordings if you server/faction transfer and as already said I stopped playing the druid with 7.2.5 so its understandable that there are not many M+ recordings on the druid. I did a couple on my Warlock in 7.3 but back than I already was very much distracted due to my assignment change at work so I didnt play much on the lock but check him out (https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... ppelpoppel).

Peachblossom
Head of Healers
Class: Priest

Postby Peachblossom » 01 Nov 2017, 00:32

Accepted for trial with the condition that you need to get your resto artifact up to around 69 for heroic Antorus raid. At the current AK levels that's quite easy to achieve.

Whisper an Officer in-game when you have made your server transfer and hope to see you soon.

Uschu

Postby Uschu » 01 Nov 2017, 09:40

Hey thanks for the trial. I will transfer my character as of today evening so I should arrive between today and tomorrow :). Happy to meet you guys.

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed

Postby Tharkun » 01 Nov 2017, 10:12

Welcome to the team mate, I've added you to the Raider group so you should now have full access to the forums.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Return to “Recruitment”