[Accepted] Berryjuice - Resto Druid

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

BerryJ
Class: druid

[Accepted] Berryjuice - Resto Druid

Postby BerryJ » 02 Nov 2017, 20:25

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Veronika

Character Info
In-Game Name: Berryjuice
Class: Druid
Primary Talent Spec: Resotration
Scondary(off)Specs: Feral
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I've been playing resto druid ever since MoP and it's what I've been enjoying the most. I love the high mobility + HoT healing playstyle
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: I like to keep my haste and mastery % close to eachother.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes but I must admit I'm not very confident in playing feral yet, I'm not exactly used to playing melee since I only recently picked it up for solo content. Its mostly a case of adjusting to different boss mechanics before I'm able to maximize my dps.
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 70
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... berryjuice

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Nagas in Paris, Aptitude, Defiant. The other guilds i've been in were social guilds.
How long were you in your previous guilds?: I was in Nagas from nov 23 2015 to march 9 2016. Aptitude march 21 2016 till feb 9 2017, I joined Defiant may 18 2017 and I'm leaving it now to potentionally join this guild.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: I decided to leave Nagas in Paris because the guild wasnt doing too good with recruitment/raid leading, a lot of old members came back and they weren't exactly the most mature people. Aptitude fell apart because the raidleader and guild master decided to disband and join a different guild along with some of the officers. Defiant was a guild I joined to very casually raid with, but I stopped raiding with them a long time ago because they were incredibly intolerant towards people in general and it created this really awful raiding atmosphere.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Yes, I've raided with some of you once on a HC and normal ToS clear. I've also done m+ with a few of you. I mostly know Tiny and Maelas
Raid Experience, elaborate!: I've cleared SoO mythic a day after the prepatch for WoD, we were struggling on thok before that and after the prepatch it was a breeze. Got up to 3/7 M HM, 10/10 HC BRF, 13/13 M HFC cutting edge for WoD. 7/7 M EM cutting edge, had a few attempts on Odyn mythic but never got to kill him, 4/10 M NH, this is where I took a break from the game.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: I make sure I am fully enchanted/gemmed, have all my pots, flask, food and runes ready. Have my raiding addons updated. I read the dungeon journal on any new abilities I should know of.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Yes I dont mind at all, it's part of progressing.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I'd consider myself to have good raid awereness and being able to grasp the mechanics of a boss fight fairly quickly. I know my class pretty well and I always keep myself up to date with any changes on forums.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: I started playing in vanilla and tbc (i didnt really raid, I must have been like 13?) quit from the beginning of wotlk untill SoO times in MoP. Been playing since then with a few small breaks in between
How much do you play?: Depends, sometimes I only log online to do the necessary daily things/raid, sometimes I play all evening
Has your account been traded or passed on?: Nope
Does anyone else have access to your account?: Nope
Do you have any high level alts?: if i'll be transferring to Dreanor, I wont have any high level alts to do mythic with.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: I do have both
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? I can when needed
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) Those days are fine

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: Since I've met/played with quite a few of you guys already, from my personal judgement, I think I would make a good fit in your guild. If not as a raider, then I dont mind being a social.

Peachblossom
Head of Healers
Class: Priest

Re: Berryjuice - Resto Druid

Postby Peachblossom » 02 Nov 2017, 20:36

Hey there, thanks for the application. We'll get back to you as soon as possible after we get a chance to consider it.

Peachblossom
Head of Healers
Class: Priest

Re: Berryjuice - Resto Druid

Postby Peachblossom » 03 Nov 2017, 00:39

Accepted for trial, whisper an Officer in-game for an invite once you have transferred to Draenor.

Return to “Recruitment”