guild app

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

deathgrips
Raider
Class: priest

guild app

Postby deathgrips » 19 Aug 2018, 02:34

App just in case there does end up being places available, Peach said before I should write one up just in case

Personal Info

Character Info
In-Game Name: Deathgrïps / Kïya
Class: Priest
Primary Talent Spec: Shadow
Scondary(off)Specs: Disc
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: imo Shadow = most interesting/unique dps spec to play right now, brings tons of utility with vamp embrace and is very capable at both single target/cleave fights. Disc has been my preferred Priest healer spec since around MoP where I last played seriously, but both specs can bring some great stuff to the table. Can do exceptional numbers once you have fight mechanics down to a tee and can effectively predict incoming damage, also not fussed about playing Holy if needed
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? simcraft/pawn strings to find out what secondary stat = most powerful in current gear, gem/enchant accordingly
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Perfectly willing to if the need arises
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: n/a now but was in the 60s on my hunter last i played while artefact traits were still a thing

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: triggered-draenor (legion), empire strikes first-draenor (mop)
How long were you in your previous guilds? roughly 6 months in triggered before the guild disbanded, around a year in empire
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: core officer team left guild for another server in triggered, things fell apart from there, left the raid team in empire after moving house - internet wasn't ideal
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: drea/tom
Raid Experience, elaborate!: last 2 tiers of cata, raided all of mop - started out casually but ended up committing to heroic by Throne of Thunder where i cleared the majority of it, did cutting edge garrosh with empire strikes first and ended up being top 20 guild for 25 man around our first kill. played very casually in wod, did cutting edge: xavius in legion and started nighthold mythic progress before guild fell apart
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? encounter guides from whichever perspective i end up playing
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: yeah, i've wiped plenty on heroic(as in pre 6.0 heroic)/mythic, part of the game and cant be helped. you just learn from mistakes and get a move on
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: very flexible player, more than willing to do undesirable jobs (think siegecrafter blackfuse heroic as a hunter). mained hunter since more or less the beginning of my time and played a mage (and hunter+priest) to cutting edge garrosh in mop, definitely a ranged dps and never really played about with melee classes as such. can fill multiple roles, imo im adept enough at dps/tank/healer

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: 7/8 years
How much do you play?: difficult to really say, i just put the hours in where necessary, but often enough to keep up with a mythic progress guild
Has your account been traded or passed on?: no
Does anyone else have access to your account?: no
Do you have any high level alts?: hunter
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15) yes

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: iunno mayn, just a solid player overall, pretty lighthearted in tone and can have a laugh at the expense of more or less anything, just ask my mans drea. you're all an active/friendly bunch, yano? also, because drea was bugging me to join xo

Return to “Recruitment”