Healer LF mythic progression [Accepted]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Kat
Class: Mistweaver Monk

Healer LF mythic progression [Accepted]

Postby Kat » 05 Feb 2020, 19:59

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Katarina

Character Info
In-Game Name: Echtwoa-Silvermoon
Class: Monk
Primary Talent Spec: Mistweaver
Scondary(off)Specs: Brewmaster
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I've always been a healer in any game, I've run through all types of healing classes in WoW and currently mistweaver is what I enjoy a lot, does not mean I am settled down at this.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: bis stats
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: yes
Your Current Artifact neck lvl: 74 (30% left to 75)
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... on/echtwoa
Link to relevant logs: https://raider.io/characters/eu/silvermoon/Echtwoa

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Unfortunately I haven't been in too many guilds. I was in one and reached 4/8 M on my resto shaman, but that isn't really note-worthy.
How long were you in your previous guilds? Before transitioning to horde, I was in one guild for about 4 months.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: I didn't want to be alliance anymore.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No, but a good friend of mine is considering to join your guild and that made me take a look at it as well. (Flaze).
Raid Experience, elaborate!: 4/8M EP. I started to play WoW mid of 8.2, so I have not spent too much time in this game. Although for the time that I've been playing this game (August 2019) I have to say i am quite experienced in the classes that I play or played.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: I am stacked up on all consumables that I need, read up on encounter breakdown, watch videos and inform myself about my class in the specific encounter and how to make certain things smooth and correctly.

I played Gw2 before joining WoW, lead my own guild with about 250 members and was raid lead :). Due to running high-ish m+, I am used to challenging encounters and having to know my class in and out.

Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Yes, it's part of progression.

Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
I am really quick with picking up mechanics, if I do one mistake once, I am keen to say it won't happen again. I am a very patient person, which means I won't get frustrated wiping on certain encounters, which therefore won't tilt me and influence my performance. I like to work on getting somewhere with a team, and when the boss is finally down, even if it's been 100+ pulls, it's an even more exciting achievment!
I tend to be very self-critical, too self-critical when I make a mistake. I put a lot of pressure on to myself.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: Since August 2019
How much do you play?: Daily
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No
Do you have any high level alts?: Resto Shaman and Resto druid
(https://raider.io/characters/eu/twistin ... oderlooder
https://raider.io/characters/eu/silverm ... %C3%BDyoda)
If you don't need a mistweaver and would prefer a resto shaman or a resto druid, I'd be more than happy to put in the work to get the gear and neck lvl for the respective class).

Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for?: Yes, always
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15): Yes, I am very flexible during evenings.

General
How did you first come across Fifth Sin, and what led you to apply?: My friend Flaze has mentioned considering applying to your guild so since I've been trying to get into a guild, I looked into your recruitment post and decided to give it a shot too.
Anything else you would like to add? (optional): I might not have the mythic raiding experience aging back to classic but I am very keen on learning and putting the work in to progress with a team. Bringing experience from m+ and from raiding in previous games will surely help me on my way achieving that. I am a very positive and cheerful person so nothing can really bring me down or tilt me, I am a little goofball and people usually appreciate that =).

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: Because it might be an investment now which will pay off on the longer run, I won't scare back from picking up healing classes for specific encounters. I am looking for a guild which I can stay in for a while from now on and just settle in. My positive mindset and willingness to learn and put in the practice and effort will be an asset to any guild.

PS. I like cats. You should too if I'd consider being part of your guild.

Best,
Kat

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Healer LF mythic progression

Postby Alyssia » 06 Feb 2020, 01:37

Thank you for your application, as we would be most interested in Shaman, we were wondering if you would be able to join us on coms for a chat at some point that is good for you? You can add me on Btag: FreddieK#2983 and we can find a suitable time.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”