Fifth Sin is a European Horde raiding guild on the Draenor realm. We are generally looking for active and reasonably geared players with a good sense of humour to add to the raiding team. You will need to be knowledgeable about your class and the game. We expect you to never give up even if it seems to be impossible. You must have the desire to improve and be willing to put in the effort required to achieve it.
What could being a part of Fifth Sin offer you, I hear you ask?
- Be a part of a long-standing raiding guild that has been going strong for more than ten years, having raided every raid instance since June 2006!
- Because we are such a long-standing guild we have an extremely well established social infrastructure. This means we have a very lively community in and around Fifth Sin. From simple things like just having loads of interesting chatter in guild chat and on voice coms, to having loads of other things to participate in, outside of raid times - alt raids, mythic pluss runs, achievement runs, pvp, etc!
- We expect members online in time for raids. Our raids start at 20:15CET(invites start) 20.30CET(raid start) and end at 23.15CET on Wednesday and Mondays, with the option of using one extra raid night if needed (only rarely) on either Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday (Fridays and Saturdays are always considered off-days).
- We are a team and we expect everyone to treat each other with respect, there is no room for internal conflicts.
- We are a serious PvE guild. This means we will not invite your friend/girlfriend/relative/cat to our raiding team if they do not meet our requirements, they are however welcome as friends rank
- We expect you to know your class. If you don't know what you're doing then you're useless to us on a raid. This includes but is not limited to: Spec, abilities (rotations/spellprio), gear, gems, the very best enchants available on all items, tactics, which self-buffs benefits you etc.
- We expect you to come prepared for all raid bosses. This means you have prepared yourself for how you plan to do all encounters, read up and make sure you know the basics for all bosses and how your class and spec needs to deal with them. It also means you come prepared with stacks of extra self buffs/food/pots/flasks/tomes/runes/etc, even though feasts/cauldrons/or similar items may be provided by the guild (in those expansions where blizzard is reasonable enough to include them and they are up to date).
- We expect you to follow all orders from raid leaders without question and to always think before you act.
- Feedback is welcome, feel free to speak your mind, as long as you are aware that ultimately the Raid leader decides and we expect everyone to fall in line once they decide on something.
- We welome everone to participate on teamspeak, but Raide leaders and officer have priority, and we expect calm/silence from our raiders during boss attempts unless what you have to say/call out is important.
- All members must visit the forum on a regular basis to be updated with all new guild info.
- Having someone you know in the guild can be a big help - someone that can teach you how we work as a guild, what techniques we use and someone that can answer your questions. This is not required but people who know our guildies well have a much bigger chance of joining.
Check-list before applying:
- You should be 18 or older. Our raid times end at 23:15 server time. The last thing we need are kids who need to log off 2 or 3 hours beforehand because they need to go to school in the morning.
- You must be able to speak and understand English very well.
- You must be max level.
- You must have some raid experience.
- You must have a good sense of humour and be willing to take criticism.
- Your spec/character/gearing should be up to date and will reflect on how well you know your class, sort this before you apply please.
- Willing to re-spec your talents to our needs.
- Good gear. This means that 'Johnny McGreenGear' won't be invited. All gear should be gemmed and enchanted to the maximal potential, or you should provide a good reason why it has not already been.
- Good play time of at least 3-4 days a week.
- Activity: New members are expected to achieve a high level of raid attendance during their trial, and keep it high once member.
- You must always be prepared for raids: This means you provide yourself with needed consumables and make sure you're repaired before we start.
How to apply:-
- Make a forum account, use your wow character name please!
- To apply, please choose 1 of the following options:-
Put some effort into the application if you want to be taken seriously, a well made, extensive and informative application will greatly increase your chances of joining.
If you have any problems signing up and activating your forum account (ie, u did not receive the activation email) then: