[Declined] Gunt-Resto Shaman

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

gunt
Class:

[Declined] Gunt-Resto Shaman

Postby gunt » 27 Jun 2009, 19:39

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional):jack
Location (Optional):london

Character Info
In-Game Name:Gunt
Class: Shaman
Talent Spec: Resto
What made you choose this spec?: I like healing
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: If needed
Professions?: Eng Mining
Link to current profile:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=Skunky Btw i Just got my good enchants so its not up yet
Stats: (spell power/attack power/crit/hit/haste/mp5) My SP is 2400 Self buffed 400 Haste about 350 mana reg 25% Crit

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Im pretty New here
Why did you leave your previous guilds?:
Do you know anyone in the guild?: I no korvus
Raid Experience: I done Naxx 10/25 Eoe 10/25 Voa 10/25 Os 10/25 No D tho :( No all Bossis up to Freya and can no them after few fights
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Well Wiping happens And wen if we do wipe i class it a progress evey wipe and u feel so much better wen you clear it

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?:about 4 years
How much do you play?: Eveyday atleast
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No Way
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No way
Do you have any high level alts?: 70 Dk 42 pala 27 Warrior 30 hunter
Do you have a working mic and TeamSpeak2 on your PC?: i could get it i think im used to using Vent But i can get it
Can you attend our raid schedule? (Sunday through to Thursday, 19:30->00:00) I can raid Wen ever u need me

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: You should recrut me because im a friendly Dedicated members that likes to put work in to wow and would like to join the fun in Ulduar Ect!

Ps Thank you all for your time hope to see you soon

Gunt

Return to “Recruitment”