Blyskawîca - DH [Declined]

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Blyskawica
Class: Demon Hunter

Blyskawîca - DH [Declined]

Postby Blyskawica » 12 Jan 2019, 20:09

Personal Info

Character Info
In-Game Name: Blyskawîca
Primary Talent Spec: Havoc
Scondary(off)Specs: Vengeance
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: I was to raid as Vengeance, but that is really not the best tanking spec, and Havoc is in a really good spot at the moment.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have? I checked up on class discord for the optimal enchants regarding my stat priority.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes. If you want me to play something else entirely I can do that as well.
Your Current Artifact Neck trait lvl: 35
Link to current armory profile:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... aw%C3%AEca

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: I've been in 2 previous guilds worth of mentioning.
How long were you in your previous guilds? 1st guild (Spark - Final Judgement) 5 months, 2nd guild (VII) 5 months.
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: I left the first guild because the raidleader dismantled the raiding team and picked those he wanted for a new guild. And for the second one, I had some IRL stuff that I need to take care of, and that some of the core raiders where leaving so progress was becoming slow.
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: I do not.
Raid Experience, elaborate!: Tier 20 4/9, tier 21 11/11 tier 22 1/8 <-- where I left my 2nd guild.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters? I have Alchemy, so can provide me and others with pots and flask. I use FATBOSSTV on youtube and then usually the guild will adapt their way of doing the encounter.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Yes (close too 500 wipes on Aggramar).
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I currently play melee dps, and a class with immunity (Netherwalk) and a decent damage mitigation for the raid (Dankness). I listen very carefully to what the raidleader tells, and are usually not shy for during the "shit tasks" such as soaking. I do not min max either on progress, and if I have to move away in order to stay alive I will do that.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: 12 years. I started in late vanilla, and had have breaks on and off.
How much do you play?: I currently play every single day in order to make wq and do m+ so I can level my neck.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No.
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No.
Do you have any high level alts?: I currently have 4 level 120's and only 2 of them is decently geared.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: I use Discord atm, but can easely download Teamspeak 3. And yes, I do have a working microphone.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? If I am in a role of doing some callouts, yes. I don't have the long talks about the current world situation during boss pulls, those can be handle between in trash clearing or breaks.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15) Yes.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:
Ever since I left my last guild, have I felt that I was missing something during my week. I ablseloutly love raiding and the hard challenge it provide, and ofc the nerdscreams of when you kill a boos you have been stuck on. I am not shy to play something else that what I have been applying as. I am very flexible, so if you need a tank, or a healer i'll happely level/gear up a class that is needed for that.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Blyskawîca - DH

Postby Alyssia » 13 Jan 2019, 13:29

Hey, thank you for your application, we will take a closer look at it and get back to you with an answer or more questions.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head, if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Blyskawica

Postby Blyskawica » 14 Jan 2019, 17:06

Nice!

Tharkun
Head of Melee / ArchBattlesteed and The Head-Georgegraphymathician
Class: Druid

Postby Tharkun » 14 Jan 2019, 19:02

Do you have any links to logs from your previous raids?
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Blyskawica

Postby Blyskawica » 15 Jan 2019, 12:06

I tanked as a DK last expansion and a bit as mage, I can give you those if you want. I have played Vengeance and you can have those as well.

Blyskawica

Postby Blyskawica » 15 Jan 2019, 16:09

Tharkun
Class: Druid

Postby Tharkun » 16 Jan 2019, 14:18

Hey, just wanted to get back and let you know that we should have a update by later today.
Thaculrai
Officer and Dark Lord of Fifth Sin
Former Druid Class Master
Alyssia wrote:
Hightous wrote:Nice app! SWEDEN! He missed the "What are you good at" question tho but other than that he seams like a good player.

That question automatically blanks out when it detects swedes, as it knows anything written there would be a lie :P

Taurushon 06/02/2017 - "I wouldn't call it racist, just white supremacy"

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 17 Jan 2019, 01:03

Hey there, we talked it over and I am afraid we decided not to offer you a trial. However we wish you the best of luck finding a guild :)
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head, if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Blyskawica

Postby Blyskawica » 17 Jan 2019, 02:47

No worries, thanks for the time and good luck.

Return to “Recruitment”