Regimental - Destruction Warlock - Realm/Faction Change

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Regimental
Class: Warlock

Regimental - Destruction Warlock - Realm/Faction Change

Postby Regimental » 20 Feb 2018, 00:56

Personal Info

Real Name (Optional): Lee

Character Info

In-Game Name: Regimental

Class: Warlock

Primary Talent Spec: Destruction

Scondary(off)Specs: Affliction

What made you choose these specs for raiding?: For me I played Affliction for so long, so after going destruction, I just didn't want to follow suit with everyone and switch back to Affliction and wanted to prove destruction is still as good, if not better and keep up with the best Affliction/Demo Lads.

What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: I have geared currently to my Best stat priority, haste first then critical, Haste is not as high as i would like, little too much mastery at the moment, very unlucky with loot this tier for some reason. Gems Gone maximum Haste for obvious reasons and Enchants, 200 int on cloak as my primary stat, Mark of claw on neck for the haste/crit proc, 200 haste on rings, blood hunter on shoulders.

Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Over 13 years of playing the 1 character, I have played all 3 specs in a raiding environment, so whatever is in the best interest of the guild is fine with me!

Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 75

Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... regimental

Guild and Raid Info

Previous Guilds: I have had a few previous guilds over the years, but never left any of them believe it or not, I was in an awesome guild on Chamber of Aspects in WOTLK Called Penance we were ranked 2nd on the server, another really enjoyable guild called The forgotten on CoA. Throughout Cata and MoP I was playing very casually up until the end of SoO running my on guild with mates, then joining a guild on Draenor called Infamy, Then pushing into WoD Smashing Highmaul, work Took over irl and the guild disbanded, finally going into Legion, I went with the Chuckle Clan and transferred Alliance, now they have stopped raiding completely, So I left to try and push mythic content and get back to raiding high end.

How long were you in your previous guilds? I suppose the above question answers this one!

Why did you leave your previous guilds?: I've never left through choice they've only ever disbanded due to inactive players and raiding teams drowning out, if i've left its either because I have taken a break, or members have gone inactive.

Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: No Nobody, only spoken to the recruitment officer Goonier once about applying

Raid Experience, elaborate!: Oh Wow, Started in TBC, Raiding up to BT, WOTLK Cleared the Lot!, Cataclysm for me was the worst exp so cleared everything on Normal Before focusing on my apprenticeship, MoP cleared a fair bit including SoO 10/14M, WoD HM Progressed quick and guild disbanded before trying Mythic Content. Then Finally to legion where I didn't raid properly until ToS where I managed to get in 3/9 on Mythic and Full Heroic Clears in ABT.

How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: I like to prepare by reading my class guides and gear optimisation for the certain encounters whether they be single target or cleave and the best setup I can use for them, I like to prepare also by watching boss guides so I don't have to be 'that guy' in raids who needs to ask first time what to do! I like channels like tankspot and certain high end raiding warlocks that I follow for tips and tricks

Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Oh yes! Its all part of the game, wiped 100's of times before on certain bosses back in the day so Im well trained for it!

Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I like to think, Im a bit of a jittery player if that makes sense, I like a lot of casting and moving into position, I enjoy it most with encounters like that. If I was to say anything I was less good at it would be doing weekly tasks to optimise my play time better to make my character as best as it can be.

Play Info

How long have you been playing WoW?: Around 13 Years, start of TBC

How much do you play?: Around 4-5 Times a week now

Has your account been traded or passed on?: Never, Not once

Does anyone else have access to your account?: Nobody, hell no!

Do you have any high level alts?: I have a Guardian Tank Druid, which I quite enjoy, I have another Warlock which I will gear up for Testing etc and a Deathknight (Free Boost) Loads of level 100's etc Nothing interesting

Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: I have a working Mic, Not a problem to Download TS3.

Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes of course, us Cockneys love a chat!

Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00) Yes of course, I have searched many many many guilds for these raid times and days, Fifth Sun were my first choice!

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I miss you hordies firstly! Secondly I think I can be a good addition to the team bringing good experience with me, Willing to help anyone with most things, bring good banter and a chatty person on the mic, raiding is 10x more fun with a good laugh and not taking it too seriously. I miss raiding in the high end environment and will push myself to be a good asset to any raid team, so with that I think Fifth Sin would be the guild for me in terms of friendly and helpful people I have spoken to and raid times and days suit me down to the ground, also the fact you guys are a long running guild is a massive attraction for me, to never have that worry of a guild disbanding or going stagnant over summer periods is probably the biggest thing for me.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Regimental - Destruction Warlock - Realm/Faction Change

Postby Alyssia » 20 Feb 2018, 09:31

Hey, thank you for your application. We will take a closer look at it and get back to you with an answer or some questions, most likely later today.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Regimental - Destruction Warlock - Realm/Faction Change

Postby Alyssia » 21 Feb 2018, 13:21

Hey, sorry that we didn't get back to you with an answer last night, but we had some things to talk over and

As it stands I don't think we will be offering you a trial spot. However, what we can do is offer you a chance to get one a little bit down the line if you can prove yourself. What I mean by this is we would offer you a Friends Rank spot in the guild, Friends Rank are welcome to attend our off-day raids (we usually do two of those per week, Thursday and Sunday, though atm the Sunday is being used for RBGs), they can ofc come for M+ runs etc. This would give you time to gear a little bit more, and for us to see you in action and better judge how you perform. Because on the basis of you current logs the answer would be a no, however we realize that you might not have had a group to do runs with which would allow you to properly show off what you are capable of, as kill time and boss execution can heavily impact logs.

Ofc we understand if this might not be what you had hoped for, but we thought it might be a better offer than a flat no. Hope you will consider it, and if you chose to join as Friends Rank just let us know here and we can invite you once ur on Draenor. If not then we wish you good luck with your search for a guild.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”