Resto druid application

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Aswini
Class: Druid

Resto druid application

Postby Aswini » 05 Feb 2019, 10:52

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional):Florin Pop

Character Info
In-Game Name: Hypernatural
Primary Talent Spec: Resto
Scondary(off)Specs: Balance
What made you choose these specs for raiding?
I played the whole career healer and i still enojoy it.
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?
I usualy read the guides that are out, im on druid discord channel every day, i use the wa for stat weighs.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Yes i would.
Your Current Artifact Neck trait lvl: 38
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... pernatural

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: On Draenor i was in Northern Wind with my priest, Savagés and Grand the guilds i raided with rest where casual.
How long were you in your previous guilds? Northern Wind - 3 months,Savages- 7 months, Grand- 1 month
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: All guilds disbanded
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: Nope
Raid Experience, elaborate!:
Here is it a long story, i started to play wow in 2006 when Tbc was relesed but ill be short:
Tbc: Kara-cleared, Gruul- cleared, Maghteridon-cleared, SSC-TK- cleared, BT- Cleared;
Wotlk: Naxx-cleared,OS- cleared, Eye of Eternity- clared, Ulduar- cleared, Trial of the crusader- cleared, IceCrown Citadel 11/12 hc 25man;
All these expansions i played on my holy pala :https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/Aswini ;
Cata: played only as casual due to some in RL things;
Wod: played only as casual due to some in RL things;
Legion: started to raid mid relese managed to clear 7/9 Mythic on my priest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... pernatural ;
Bfa: Managed to clear Uldir 5/8 Mythic, after Grand disbanded tbh i lost focus for raids, i moved to Twisting Nether to play with some friends but they kinda stoped from playing.
How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?
I usualy watch movies from fatboss, i make sure have with me pots,food,flasks etc.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: I have no problem wipeing.
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I think ever player has hes own play style, i think im good in doing everything just for some things may take a bit of time to learn.
Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: 12 years;
How much do you play?: Would be around 15-20 hours/week;
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No;
Does anyone else have access to your account?:No;
Do you have any high level alts?: I do have some here are the links:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/Khalidan
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ther/Nohen
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?:I do have an working mic, i use discord mostly, but i can install TS3 as well np.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? Yes
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 20:15(invites start) 20:30 (raid start) ->23:15) Yes

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: I want to join because i like to raid and i dont want to raid hardcore so ure the perfect guild for that, and u have a decent progress as well, about why u should recruit me, here is hard cuz im a modest guy, i usualy like to do my job and help the team, preffer to speak less.

Best regards.
Hypernatural.

Peachblossom
Head of Healers
Class: Priest

Re: Resto druid application

Postby Peachblossom » 05 Feb 2019, 16:02

Hi, thanks for your application, we'll get back to you as soon as we have had a chance to look at it.

Peachblossom
Head of Healers

Postby Peachblossom » 06 Feb 2019, 21:08

We are still considering your application, the reason it is taking some time is that we have other applications to consider in parallel. If you could be a little patient, we'd really appreciate it. It shouldn't take more than another 1-2 days.

Aswini

Postby Aswini » 06 Feb 2019, 21:41

No worries, take your time.

Peachblossom
Head of Healers

Postby Peachblossom » 08 Feb 2019, 18:53

After a lot of consideration we decided to decline your application. There was nothing wrong with your application and you are clearly a strong player, but we decided to accept a group application from some other people which means our healing spot is now filled.

Good luck with your WoW future.

Return to “Recruitment”