Application : Drazzilbkcuf - Boomkin

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Drazzilbkcuf
Class: Druid

Application : Drazzilbkcuf - Boomkin

Postby Drazzilbkcuf » 24 Mar 2018, 13:48

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Chris

Character Info
In-Game Name: Drazzilbkcuf (read it backwards, they took idpsmykids away from me)
Class: Druid
Primary Talent Spec: Boomkin/Balance
Scondary(off)Specs: Guardian (dont have many legendaries though)

What made you choose these specs for raiding?:
Boomkin is love boomkin is life, but in all seriousness I wanted to roll one since Wrath and when i came back 6 weeks ago I thought it was the best time

What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?
New character but I stalk method's balance druid to see what gems/enchants he runs and recently learn't i need to swap to mastery gems seeing as I've got enough haste now.

Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?
More than likely, it would take me a while to learn feral and I'm not the greatest healer but I would be willing to learn, if it came to it I would even be willing to roll a new class.
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 79/80 (cant remember entirely but its one of the 2)

Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... azzilbkcuf (currently in the middle of a server transfer)

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Officer in a small guild on Mazrigos called EvN, Azeroth Adventure Club during first tier of WoD, Couldn't tell you the names of my BC/Wrath guilds

How long were you in your previous guilds?
While I don't remember the name i was in the same guild the entirety of BC/Wrath, and been in my current guild since coming back to WoW 6 weeks ago.

Why did you leave your previous guilds?: On a Dead server/Having to progress solo

Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?:
Not yet but would love too

Raid Experience, elaborate!:
I have been raiding since wrath during the naxx tier. My peak time was probably during the ICC period where i was raiding as a ele/resto shaman. I played the first tier of WoD and some of the last, but didnt really feel the expansion, but I recently came back to Legion and started playing a druid, doing normal/heroic antorus and mythic ToS and gearing to 959/60 equip. I got curve in my second week back, with coven being downed the week after, although I have one kill where I died super early because I forgot about the storm xD. I would love to be able to see what Mythic antorus is like after watching videos etc.

How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?
Watch videos if I dont know the strats, make sure I've got all my gear pieces and sets with me (ToS 4 piece, antorus 4 piece, legendaries etc), food and flasks/cauldrons if needed, fill up my water bottle and get ready for the potential wipefest :)

Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?
I did ICC when it was current content don't you worry I'm basically invulnerable to wipes after lich king release week xD

Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.:
That is a good question. Damn! I have issues with concentrating when too much is going on, so when people are talking in voice during a fight and the conversation is about something different then it might affect my focus. I am a fast learner though and I love learning more and more about how to improve. I can adapt very fast and handle criticism well and welcome it even.

I'm good at realising and fixing problems, but can have issues where I'll just go on autopilot, won't realise a mechanic is about to happen and then die miserably (See coven), but I'm a very rapid learner.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?:
midway through BC

How much do you play?:
Quite alot recently, I will have to slow down in the coming two months due to my dissertation however I would still be able to attend raids pretty easily as i mainly work in the day.

Has your account been traded or passed on?:
No

Does anyone else have access to your account?:
Just me.

Do you have any high level alts?:
not currently

Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?:
I have 2 working microphones and access to teamspeak

Do you actually use your mic during raids if called for?
Yes!

Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00)
I'm a Student, so yeah i would be able too

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?:

Youre a long standing raiding guild which apparantally has never fell apart like I see many others doing nowadays, with mythic progression which interests me greatly. I'm a fairly social person who likes to laugh and enjoy myself, but I can be serious when necessary, I'm a very loyal person to guilds that want to have me and want to raid with me and always try my best. Also providing everyones up for a laugh from time to time I'm good company, and generally end up making memes if there was a notable funny fuckup in the raid or something by a specific person. Or just provide memes in general.

Edit: currently missing two boomy legendaries with one being Oneth's btw, but i should have it by end of next week

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Application : Drazzilbkcuf - Boomkin

Postby Alyssia » 24 Mar 2018, 15:55

Hey there, tank you for your application. We will take a closer look at it and get back to you with an answer or some further questions.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Goonier
Head of Ranged / Recruitment Officer
Class: Hunter

Postby Goonier » 26 Mar 2018, 16:36

Hello,

First question from me is why do you even have that as your name? Currently, it shows me your immature and not something we look for in a player can you at least explain why on earth you would have a name of

idpsmykids? this is not funny and in some ways sick and it does show that you are currently not the right fit for this guild.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Postby Alyssia » 27 Mar 2018, 00:00

Declined.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"I don't understand why people don't use violence to solve their problems more often, it works every time!" - Denny Crane.
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Return to “Recruitment”