[Accepted] Tolgrun - Balance Druid

Apply to Fifth Sin here. Make sure to READ THE STICKIES/ANNOUNCEMENTS at the top before applying!

Tolgrun
Class: Druid

[Accepted] Tolgrun - Balance Druid

Postby Tolgrun » 25 Mar 2018, 22:10

Personal Info
Real Name (Optional): Krištof (call me Chris, it's the same)

Character Info
In-Game Name: Tolgrun
Primary Talent Spec: Balance
Scondary(off)Specs: - (the character is kinda new, haven't worked on it)
What made you choose these specs for raiding?: High need of them in guilds and seemed to be fun to play
What made you gear/gem/enchant like you have?: I always look on my stat priority and do regular simulations.
Would you be willing to respec to the guilds needs?: Of course if it is possible.
Your Current Artifact weapon trait lvl: 76
Link to current armory profile: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... or/tolgrun

Guild and Raid Info
Previous Guilds: Dedicated Casuals, Sanguineus Adamas, Laniakea, Bratrstvo Oceli, Hand of Chaos (all on Drak'thul)
How long were you in your previous guilds?: around 5 months
Why did you leave your previous guilds?: Bad community, no need in my spec., break-ups of guilds
Do you know anyone in the Fifth Sin?: I don't.
Raid Experience, elaborate!: The 1st raid I stepped into like a real raider was Hellfire Citadel. I started playing on 6.2, which was a bit late, but I found a good guild and soon completed the HC. Then the guild stopped with raiding until Legion. Soon after the release of EN the guild was torn apart and everyone left. I joined one of the best guilds on the realm I were (Drak'thul). A played as a healer in that time and got into mythic, done 5/7. Soon aftef I left it, because I didn't have gold for their needs( they wanted runes that were too expensive for me ). I have done 5/10 in NH Mythic with another guild, but that guild was destroyed in the middle of the tier, too. Later I rerolled to horde and did ToS there, got to 6/9M. After that tier I have stopped raiding and now I want to return to it.

How do you prepare for raids and new encounters?: I watch some videos on youtube and read the tactics, preferably on icy veins.
Are you willing to wipe lots to learn a new encounter?: Everyone has to fail in order to get better. :)
Tell us a little about your playstyle, what you think you are good at, less good at, etc.: I think I am better in AoE encounters, maybe because druids are mostly AoE focused, previously I played Hunter, but was bored of it, since they don't have a real rotation, I liked to play him on WoD before the changes.

Play Info
How long have you been playing WoW?: over 2 years on retail, know it for 10 years. Found an ad on the Internet and I wanted to try it out.
How much do you play?: I play 4-5 days a week, mostly on in the afternoon.
Has your account been traded or passed on?: No, it is only mine!
Does anyone else have access to your account?: No, it is too precious :P
Do you have any high level alts?: I do, but not on Draenor.
Do you have a working microphone and Teamspeak 3 on your PC?: Yes, I do.
Do you actualy use your mic during raids if called for? I do, that's why I have it.
Can you attend our raid schedule? Wednesday and Monday (with optional days of Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, one of which will be used when necessary) from 19:30(invites start) 20:00 (raid start) ->23:00): >90% yes, if I can't, I'll let you know.

The Ultimate Question - Sell Yourself
Why do you want to join Fifth Sin, and why should we recruit you?: You seem like a decent lot with a good progress, a long tradition and a raiding schedule. I am a kinda social person and I want to climb hugher and higher and also help you with your progress. I'll try to play m+ and those things a lot and help the others to get geared and get the things done. I hope you will be interested to give me a new home, I am sure you won't regret it.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master
Class: Warrior

Re: Tolgrun - Balance Druid

Postby Alyssia » 26 Mar 2018, 08:45

Hey, thank you for your application, we should take a closer look before long and get back to you.
"Big star. I blow solar flares out of my ass" -Denny Crane.
"You don't plan sincerity. You have to make it up on the spot!" -Denny Crane
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.
Co-Guildmaster & Raidleader of Fifth SinImage King of Norweden and Waffle.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master

Postby Alyssia » 27 Mar 2018, 00:01

Could you please link the character you did Nighthold and Tomb progress on?
"Hate to extort and run, but I'm afraid I will need an answer on this. Now." - Alan Shore.
"I would not mind you in my head if you were not so clearly mad." - Lews Therin Telamon.

Tolgrun

Postby Tolgrun » 27 Mar 2018, 14:59

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... l/tharbolg
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... hul/jorrik
The same character, but I was on Alliance before.

Alyssia
Co-Guild Master

Postby Alyssia » 28 Mar 2018, 08:12

Aight ty for providing the links, we will try to get back to you with an answer tonight if we can.

Tolgrun

Postby Tolgrun » 28 Mar 2018, 22:51

Okay, I will be waiting :)

Goonier
Head of Ranged / Recruitment Officer
Class: Hunter

Postby Goonier » 29 Mar 2018, 00:45

Hey Tolgrun,

Got a few question regarding your application

You seem to perform a lot better on your Hunter, I know you said that guilds are looking for Boomkins etc but Hunter are still valid so if you still wanted to play hunter that is an option.

Regarding your boomkin I would like to give you a trial but currently you dont have 4set and unsure if you have 2set / 4set for Single Target?

We progress in mythic and you might be a tiny bit behind what I can offer you is a Social Rank where you can come along to our Heroic runs and gear yourself and when you feel you are ready and got the gear etc we can offer a trial spot then.

Its up to you but currently for a Raider spot I would have to decline at this moment for the reason stated above but if you want to join and gear up and get ready then whisper any officer.

Tolgrun

Postby Tolgrun » 29 Mar 2018, 10:21

Okay then, I hope the gearing up will be fast so that I can progress with you and actually, I am thinking about transferring my hunter on Draenor, because they are reworking them on bfa and it seems they will be returning to the old playstyle which I liked. I'll /w you ingame about the invite.

Return to “Recruitment”